The Beachbody Company is the leader of in-home fitness and is on the lookout for top-notch talent to reach and serve more people. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation, incredible benefits and perks, not to mention a team of smart, friendly people and positive energy. We practice what we preach, providing free Shakeology (our delicious, healthy shake), onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and substantial product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthy, fulfilling lives?
- Develop custom and templated HTML emails, push notifications and SMS texts in a leading ESP such as SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, SAS etc, using Photoshop files provided by Designers
- Build triggered email architecture from end to end (building event triggers, APIs, etc.)
- Develop associated landing pages (HTML) with provided Photoshop files and page template layouts
- Create dynamic content blocks for personalized customer data
- Modify code for mobile responsiveness
- Coordinate targeting of campaigns to lists based on a provided campaign matrix, including A/B split tests and triggered automations
- Perform QA on others’ development work including verifying copy, design, and functionality match campaign specifications. Work with Analysts when needed to resolve tracking issues between the ESP and Omniture or similar tracking tools
- Manage and execute email, push and SMS deployments within the ESP, troubleshoot issues as they arise, and create and manage Technical Support tickets when needed
- Manipulate and import .csv/Excel lists into the ESP and query lists using basic SQL
- Keep all files and assets organized within the ESP and running efficiently by, for example, maintaining/creating processes to organize assets (templates, list files, art files, etc.), purge old data, etc.
- Maintain and monitor deliverability to all ISPs and ensure CAN-SPAM compliance; maximize deliverability rates by applying best practices for data management, subject lines, and content
- Advise on new innovations and current industry trends and best practices
- Assess and prioritize projects based on deadline, revenue potential, scope of work and business priority
- Knowledge of writing basic SQL queries and relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with CAN-SPAM and email marketing legal requirements that affect production
- Demonstrated track record of helping execute digital campaigns with strong deadline orientation
- Demonstrated ability to understand business requirements and translate them into a working technical solution
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with project management software such as JIRA
- Capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- Minimum of 4 years hands-on experience developing/programming marketing campaigns within a major ESP platform, with focus on optimizing and sizing images (Photoshop). Specific experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) a plus
- Experience performing Quality Assurance in a methodical way using tools such such as Email on Acid, Litmus etc, either in a technology or marketing environment
- Experience with ESP migration a plus
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Information Systems or Marketing, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Beachbody, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, creed, age, physical or mental disability, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
We want you to feel safe to be the Whole You – your authentic self – without concern of discrimination, retaliation, or bias. We are committed to fighting for equality, growing our diversity, and holding ourselves accountable for inclusion. Just as our employees, coaches, and partners commit to wellness and helping others, we are committed to creating a culture and community of holistic acceptance and belonging.