Questrade Financial Group (QFG) of Companies is committed to helping Canadians become much more financially successful and secure. We are everything a traditional financial institution is not. Our vision is to revolutionize financial services for the benefit of Canadians by providing the most innovative and cost efficient financial services online.
That’s why we empower our employees to continuously grow their professional careers with QFG. We believe in having a diverse, inclusive place to work and our flexible working arrangements brings that to life so you can unleash your creativity. Our values are a part of our DNA, and we care deeply about our people helping us fulfill our mission and become an important part of our community. We are always looking for like-minded professionals to join our team. Come grow with us.
We’re looking for our next Team Lead, Marketing Automation & Data Operation. Could It Be You?
As a Team Lead you will be focussing on the email marketing strategy, people management, analysis including investigating the trends and reporting to the management with a stronger focus on data integration.
What’s it like working as a Team Lead, Marketing Automation & Data Operation at Questrade?
As the Team Lead for Marketing Automation & Data Operations, you will manage the data integration strategy to help ensure the data readiness is available for touch points with our customers. You will oversee marketing automation operations to help ensure data flow and customer data accuracy used for marketing email campaigns and automated communications to build segmentations, reporting, and streamline processes.
Need more details? Keep reading…
- Proper data governance to ensure data quality, data policies, and business policies have been thought through and documented
- Maintain existing integration while exploring new opportunities to flow data into automation platforms more efficiently
- Explore data sync improvements for more timely communications
- Repository view of the current data integration flow and the impact to Marketing
- Provide data list creation, management and maintenance for marketing and operational email campaigns
- Generate complex queries, data mapping, email segmentation and data analysis
- Working closely with CRM team to execute on customer communications through understanding target audience and personalization
- Analyze customer data to identify behaviors and refine data segments to define appropriate marketing approaches.
- Oversee marketing automation operations to ensure set up is accurate
- Follow up with stakeholders to ensure communication strategy is clear and objectives have been defined
- Ad-hoc support on email campaign build
- Identify gaps and create automation workflows to help refine and streamline processes
- Support and manage data integration required for automation platforms
- Data cleanliness to ensure data accuracy
- Provide operational support to other departments, such as managing triage email communications and ad-hoc unsubscribe requests
Reporting and analytics
- Produce weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc email performance reports
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as requested
- Continually look for insights to improve future campaign performance
- Create dashboards using Power-BI tool and provide analysis
So are YOU our next Team Lead, Marketing Automation & Data Operation? You are if you have…
- 5+ years of email marketing experience
- 5+ years of managing email project lifecycle, automation, and segmentation
- Experienced and familiar using SQL and Power-Bi
- Some experience with an email marketing tool (Marketo, ExactTarget, MailChimp)
- Some experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other Salesforce services
- Strong marketing execution knowledge across digital channels
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Excel
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinker
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Focus while under pressure and pay close attention to detail
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment
- Takes ownership of tasks and drives projects through to completion
- Can manage multiple details and deadlines in a multi-tasked, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to multitask and be flexible to take on varied responsibilities
- Able to work flexible hours when requested
At Questrade Financial Group of Companies, with multiple office locations around the world, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive and accessible work environment. This is an environment where individuals are treated with dignity and respect. Here, the unique skills and experience you bring will be valued. You will be supported and motivated, so that you can harness your unlimited potential. Our team reflects the diversity of the communities we serve and operate in. Having a collaborative and diverse team helps us push boundaries to bring the future of fintech into existence—not only for the benefit of our customers, but for those who build their career with us.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment/selection process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.