Bonobos is searching for a Sr. Associate CRM - Email Ops who will be responsible for the day-to-day execution, and management of CRM campaigns for Bonobos, based in our New York Office. While working with cross functional partners, this role will build and execute day-to-day email sends, coding email templates and landing pages in HTML and also using the Email Builder tool, push messaging via Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and eventually SMS messaging. The Sr. Associate
CRM will collaborate with the CRM Campaign Manager to develop and manage the marketing calendar for CRM campaigns, and manage development of campaigns in Asana, working closely with the creative teams and project manager.
With an analytical mindset, this person will also assist the Sr. CRM Analyst in reporting on campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis (heatmaps, KPIs), while creating and implementing strategies (A/B tests, resends, personalization) to improve KPIs, partnering with the CRM Campaign Manager.
This role will report into the CRM Campaign Manager.
We are eager to speak to professionals with 3+ years of experience in Email Marketing, with at least 3 years of dedicated hands-on experience with enterprise-level email service providers, preferably Sales Force Marketing Cloud. The candidate should also be well versed in HTML and Microsoft Excel, with the ability and willingness to quickly learn software and analytical platforms. As a highly organized and detail oriented individual, you are an effective communicator and presenter and can adjust to competing priorities.
- Build batch and triggered marketing email campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud/other marketing automation tools utilizing assets provided by creative team
- Ensure that all campaigns are built to Bonobos standards, using the email builder tool in Marketing Cloud and coding templates using HTML
- Manage QA process for all CRM campaigns to ensure content is accurate, links are functional, featured product is available, and maintain accessibility standards. Generate test emails to QA group to proofread and approve
- Schedule and ensure deployment of email campaigns and push messaging in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Manage the build of email and push campaigns from briefs to asset creation in a campaign management tool, like Asana or Basecamp; including daily check ins to keep campaigns on track
- Coordinate with creative teams and project manager on all updates
- Manage updates to email calendar; making adjustments with CRM Campaign Manager
- Compile weekly Campaign Performance Reports
- Including readouts on KPIs, heatmaps, insights
- A/B Testing set up in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including reporting on test results
- Coordinate with merchandising and brand team to cross check email product features as needed
- Research email marketing and retail trends and present one-pagers as needed to team
- Assist in setting up triggered email journeys from scratch, using Data Extensions, APIs etc.
- Assist in data imports, feeds, API, integrations and extensions
- Participate in A/B tests and turn results into insights that can be socialized and presented across key stakeholders
- 3+ years in Email Marketing experience, with an enterprise-level email service providers, preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- SFMC Email Specialist certification desired, or willing to get certified within 6 months of hire
- Demonstrated experience in coding and highly proficient with HTML/CSS for email marketing and building responsive templates
- Proven experience coding email campaigns from end-to-end including simple to complex dynamic content
- Hands-on experience coding emails in marketing automation tools (preferably within Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and building transactional emails (preferably in Salesforce Commerce Cloud)
- Experience with mobile marketing including push, in-app and SMS is highly desirable but not required
- Content Builder in SFMC - experience creating emails from scratch, dynamic content blocks and AMPscript
- Experience with customization and personalization using Dynamic Content and AMPscript.
- Excellent communications skills with clients and all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated project management capabilities.
- Comfortable and effective in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- Detail and outcome oriented, collaborative problem solver with a strong customer focus.
- Experience in retail is a plus, including an understanding of fashion in terms of content, visuals, and client experience.
- Experience with coding, setting up and managing landing pages, preference centers, subscriptions and Marketing Cloud pages
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field OR 2 years’ experience in marketing or related field.
45 W. 25TH STREET FLOOR 5, NEW YORK, NY 10010-2003, United States of America