REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do
The Sr. Manager, Email Marketing will drive the strategic development and growth of the email program across both DTC and B2B verticals. The role will oversee the day-to-day execution as well as develop processes and strategies to ensure the channel is aligned with business objectives, integrated with other marketing channels, and optimized to grow and nurture audiences across verticals.
- Lead an audience-first approach to content, channel planning and cadence/frequency strategy.
- Execute a strategy to continue to evolve email program from a product-led program to an audience-led program.
- Collaborate with other audience-first channels such as social and PR to ensure message consistency and creative alignment across channels.
- Work with data analytics to segment our audience and target our messages across B2B and B2C verticals.
- Build out detailed decision tree matrixes to communicate effectively across each segment.
- Build out marketing touchpoints throughout the consumer journey to build engagement and loyalty.
- Partner with integration stakeholders confirming that data and flow is properly assembled against the consumer journey and sustained.
- Evaluate and manage current tools/platforms to enhance the effectiveness of email and support long-term goals and future vision.
- Drive effectiveness by maximizing engagement metrics (Open rate, click-through rate and conversion).
- Develop campaigns to continue to drive leads and build database.
- Develop test and learn tactics to optimize engagement and gain meaningful learnings.
- Incorporate learnings to continuously improve the channel and experience.
- Track performance and establish a cadence to report results and insights with key stakeholders.
- Act as an email marketing subject-matter expert, presenting to the executive team as needed.
What We Want From You
- A passion for and proven track record of audience-first email experience.
- 5-7 years of email marketing experience and/or CRM experience.
- Self-starter who thrives in an ever-changing environment and adapts quickly to project shifts.
- Experience across various email marketing platforms and knowledge of mar-tech integrations.
- Good working knowledge of GDPR, CASL and other relevant email compliance legislation.
- In-depth understanding of email best practices and deliverability.
- Deep understanding of CRM principles, the consumer journey and lifecycle marketing.
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and gain insights from email metrics,
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Analytics and Tableau a strong plus.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to read data and apply learnings.
- Must know how to get work done within a complex organization with multiple stakeholders.
- Must understand the importance of an integrated marketing and the use of email marketing to support objectives across the business.
What We’ll Provide
- Life and Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.