At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
As a Sr. Email Specialist in the CX organization you will lead the existing customer communications for our residential and channel-based customers. You will support customer communication initiatives utilizing ADT’s email service provider solution throughout the journey lifecycle. The role will specifically support ADT’s residential portfolio, including go-to-market, product launch and education, new product and service offerings, and other general communications. In this role you will collaborate with numerous cross-functional internal teams to ensure email campaigns, some highly complex, are executed flawlessly to meet or exceed business goals. You will be part of the Lifecycle Management team responsible for elevating business results by leveraging data technology, channels, and creative expertise to deliver clear, customer-centric marketing communications. The dynamic business environment also requires special projects, ad-hoc requests, and participation in several inter-departmental and cross functional initiatives on an on-going basis.
- Manage the daily strategic and tactical operations of the CX email channel including interacting with internal and external creative groups on email template design
- Responsible for the creative direction, review, editing, approval, scheduling, deployment timing, overall management and results reporting for all CX email initiatives
- Manage deliverables and work closely with a Technical Producer/deployment expert and contractors responsible for coding, QA, list upload, and deployment
- Execute against both proactive and reactive customer communication needs that ladder up to key business objectives and results
- Deliver test and learn plans for all initiatives focused on driving desired strategic outcomes in-line with business goals
- Continually identify and deliver on necessary improvements that contribute to the CX team’s ability to hit business goals
- Work closely with full lifecycle team to help deliver against business priorities and participate and lead discussions focused on determining priorities and scheduling
- Work with team members and subject matter experts to capture and translate product, operational and technical information into content that drives action and positive engagement
- Build strategic working relationships with numerous business leaders and tactical teams across the organization, creating clear lines of communications and workflow
- Proactively develop a regular cadence of inter-department touchpoints for clear alignment on all channel communication efforts and needs for email, SMS, Direct Mail and the digital experience
- Demonstrate superior communications skills across departments, as cross-functional support for multiple enterprise initiatives
- Support internal ADT and vendor initiatives to drive analysis, insights and action across the organization
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Marketing, Advertising or Communications) is required
- 2-5 years of CX, communications or marketing experience driving email marketing initiatives
- Email channel expert with both technical and specialized understanding of email marketing
- Familiarity with home security industry or home automation services (smart home technologies) is a plus
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience required. Ideal candidate will have experience in and a strong understanding of Email Studio and Journey Builder, list management, and ad-hoc email needs. Experience with other email platforms a plus.
- Knowledge of industry best practices, technology, and engagement trends with an ability to translate carrier update impacts to business leaders
- Strong project management skills: can create and maintain accurate project records and provide immediate updates on the status of all in-flight projects
- Strong organization skills: Ability to manage multiple competing assignments, deal with short timeframes, and prioritize deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Comfort with interacting with individuals at all levels – Cross-functional and Executive leadership. Settings include formal, informal, one-on-one, meeting, group presentations and written / e-mail interactions.
- Key behavioral & interpersonal characteristics: Customer-focused, team player, solid interpersonal skills, relationship builder, positive energy, attention to detail, passion to learn, coachable, respectful, integrity, organized and self-motivated.
- Priority focused, detail oriented, urgency-based email owner with a strong drive for exceeding against deliverable goals
- Critical thinker who is able to move between the weeds and high-level strategy
- Experience interviewing and collecting information from users, stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Development and execution of effective marketing retention programs across all lines of business
- Execution and delivery of customer strategies tied to tenure/attributes leveraging insights and analytics
- Coordinate and manage projects to enhance customer experience with a strong understanding of business priorities and ability to manage competing priorities
- Develop key metrics to measure success of campaigns that contribute to call reduction and improved retention
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to positively represent the CX Lifecycle Management team
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience using workflow/project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence
- Experience using email deliverability tools such as Return Path, Validity, Litmus, Email on Acid
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.