Grainger is North America's leading distributor of maintenance, repair, and operating products and services. Our wide assortment, deep expertise, innovative technology solutions and unparalleled customer service keep customers' operations running and their people safe.
We're looking for passionate people who can move our company forward. We have a welcoming workplace where you can build a career for yourself while fulfilling our purpose to keep the world working. We embrace new ways of thinking and recognize everyone is an individual. Find your way at Grainger.
- Develop customer-centric email strategies based on data driven customer needs, company goals, and analytics
- Collaborate with digital marketing, content and design teams to conceptualize and build email executions that will both fulfill a customer need and advance business and marketing objectives
- Manage end-to-end email campaign production and execution, including KPI identification, campaign set up, list segmentation, automated trigger campaigns, deployment and reporting
- Manage troubleshooting of HTML rendering and coding issues to optimize inbox email delivery and work closely with technical teams to ensure successful implementation of deliverability best practices.
- Manage new customer-centric email strategies to improve overall channel performance, including creative optimization, A/B Split testing, and developing automated and triggered campaigns
- Manage email deliverability, ensuring high inbox deliverability rate for all email campaigns
- Partner with marketing analytics team to report on campaigns on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad hoc basis
- Remain current and informed on industry trends, new offerings and interactive technologies with emphasis on email personalization
- Innovate around emerging digital opportunities, including staying on top of the newest ad tech companies, and working with digital and data techniques like cookie pooling, hashed email, among others.
- Track and report performance of email campaigns and optimization initiatives to leadership and the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent work experience in email marketing.
- Passion for customer-centric email marketing, customer segmentation, and building and launching KPI specific email campaigns
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills – ability to quantify and execute data-driven outcomes
- 4+ years of experience in high volume email marketing, preferably B2B, using a top tier ESP (e.g. Epsilon, Responsys, or Salesforce/Exact Target)
- Working knowledge of maintaining IP and Domain reputations
- Able to exhibit strong collaborative and team working skills, including providing constructive input in a team environment.
- Industry knowledge – newest trends, new technologies, email personalization
- Strong understanding of email and CRM best practices, i.e. CAN-SPAM laws, content creation, list management and targeting, knowledge of dynamic content and campaign automation
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Proactive, can-do approach to problem-solving
- Ability to influence toward productive outcomes without having formal authority over partners.
- Experience testing email message rendering across email clients, browsers and computer/mobile devices
- Familiarity with segmentation, complex data-schemas, and email delivery processes
With benefits starting day one, Grainger is committed to your safety, health and wellbeing. Our programs provide choice and flexibility to meet our team members' individual needs. Check out some of the rewards available to you at Grainger.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Paid time off (PTO) and 6 company holidays per year
- Automatic 6% 401(k) company contribution each pay period
- Employee discounts, parental leave, 3:1 match on donations and tuition reimbursement
- A comprehensive set of emotional, financial, physical and social wellbeing programs
Grainger is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status