We're looking for a Senior Email Marketing Associate to join our team and work out of our Store Support Center in Bethesda, MD. It is both a technical and strategic role within a critical marketing channel for Total Wine & More. You will gain experience conducting A/B Tests, creating marketing automations and quality assurance among a large volume of email campaigns. You will develop and gather content elements from multiple departments, making this position a great opportunity to learn many aspects of the business while putting your email production skills to work. You will report to the Email Marketing Manager.
Please note: Total Wine & More considers the health and safety of its customers, team members, and their families as its highest priorities. Where permitted by applicable law, all team members must have received the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
- Convert email designs into custom & personalized HTML emails that render and function correctly across multiple email clients
- Manage projects with many moving parts and across teams (design, merchandising, email, data analytics), while adhering to production deadlines
- Translate email send criteria into SQL queries to segment send lists and personalize email content
- Conduct A/B tests + interpret results
- Provide reporting using excel and SQL
- Follow and share email best practices related to design, messaging, segmenting and building
- Identify opportunities and propose new ideas for testing, personalizing, or launching new drip campaigns to increase sales per email address with the available data
- Work with internal stakeholders to convert business goals into emails to affect those goals
You will come with
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, computer science, communications, or a relevant field
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and Ampscript (or other dynamic scripting languages) for coding highly dynamic and personalized marketing content.
- 3 or more years of experience in marketing
- Operational knowledge of data architecture best practices
- Advanced-level knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or other enterprise level Marketing SAAS Platform)
- Experience with quality assurance processes
- Maturity to hit send on direct communication to millions of customers
- Sales and margin motivated; entrepreneurial
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Discounted home and auto insurance
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Grow with us
Total Wine & More is the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine, beer and spirits, and we continue to grow our footprint year over year. Total Wine offers exciting and unique career opportunities across the country and in our corporate office. Our strength is our people. We have a commitment to training and career growth, all in an environment that values new ideas and teamwork.
Total Wine & More considers several factors when establishing compensation. Estimated salaries determined by third parties have not been validated by Total Wine & More.Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.