Casper is looking for an enthusiastic and analytical email marketer to join our growing Customer Marketing & CRM Team. You will drive the strategic ideation and execution of all tactics aimed at acquiring new leads, programmatic campaigns that convert non-buyers and drive more value out of existing customers, and own all triggered and lifecycle campaigns (think abandoned cart, post-purchase series, best customer series, reactivation series, etc.) for Casper — from ideation and prioritization through deployment, reporting, and optimization. In addition, you will be responsible for increasing the scale of our referral program through deeper participation and program awareness.
We're a highly passionate team and we're constantly growing. You need to be comfortable with change and be interested in taking on more than your core responsibilities. This role will report to the Senior Director of Customer & Commercial Marketing and partners closely with Data & Analytics, Tech, Creative, and Integrated Marketing, to name a few. If you are looking for a highly impactful role that is central to Casper’s growth, this is the right role for you. This is a very exciting time to be joining the Casper family as we’re experiencing sustained growth and our product profile is rapidly expanding.
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep products—including mattresses, pillows, bedding, and furniture—designed in-house by the Company’s award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns and operates Sleep Shops across North America and its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do
- Lead generation and grow Casper’s first party data pool:
- Implement tactics that grow our email and SMS database
- Diversify existing lead sources and track the overall health of our lead sources
- Identify data enrichment opportunities to test into that tell us more about who leads are and what they want
- Define and steer a pipeline of high impact programmatic tactics focused on both converting non-buyers, as well as driving more value out of existing customers:
- Leverage new and existing data sources to make email and text marketing communications more personalized
- Identify priority audiences and best customer segments for targeted communications/content and promotions that are ROI positive and increase customer lifetime value
- Lead the program exploration and expansion from email communications into new marketing channels (e.g. paid media, direct mail, SMS, etc.)
- Manage coordination between external agency and internal Tech/Marketing to ensure continued operational excellence
- Own all triggered and lifecycle campaigns:
- Plan, prioritize, and execute triggered and lifecycle campaigns that drive product satisfaction (product information and care), and increase customer repeat purchases and customer lifetime value
- Develop the customer communication journey for each of the Casper owned sales channels
- Own program reporting and results synthesis
- Translate analytics into insights; leverage data, this could be email performance, customer data, behavioral data, test results, etc., to optimize the program and to identify new triggered and lifecycle campaigns
- Own customer communications to solicit product reviews and NPS score post purchase
- Grow Referral Program
- Launch and test new tactics that increases program awareness, customer sharing, and ultimately revenue
- Leverage and collect customer insights to understand drivers and barriers
- Report on program performance and optimize the program to drive growth, measured by revenue and efficiency
- Manage coordination between external agency and internal Tech/CX/Marketing to ensure continued operational excellence
- Manage external software/agency by ensuring continued support for new and existing referral marketing capabilities
Our dream candidate is...
- Degree in marketing or related field
- 4-6 years experience in an email marketing or CRM role, omni-channel direct-to-consumer brand experience is a plus
- Experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (strongly preferred)
- Experience supporting a B2C referral program
- HTML email coding experience (preferred)
- Strong analytical skills, ability to use data to optimize, and passion for continuous improvement
- Strong communication, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to manage various projects at once in an ever-changing environment, while working well with cross-functional teams
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you.
We look forward to learning more about you, but if you’re feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!