At Splash Financial, we believe people pay too much for their financial products while also suffering through long application and approval processes. So we created a better, faster, and cheaper way.
Splash is a leading digital lending platform that helps borrowers easily shop and compare financial products from a Splash-powered network of lenders. By bringing credit unions and banks of all sizes into one shopping experience, and utilizing our proprietary automated underwriting platform, Splash can help people save thousands of dollars in interest payments. Join us in creating a faster, less expensive financial world.
Splash Financial is searching for a Senior Marketing Associate who will be responsible for the day-to-day management and analysis of email campaigns as well as assisting in the planning and execution of omnichannel, customer-centered communications.
Reporting to the Manager of Growth Marketing, the Marketing Associate will partner with Marketing, Creative and Technology teams, while working hands-on in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other martech tools to ensure flawless execution and production of retargeting and transactional communications to our customers. With an analytical mindset, the Senior Marketing Associate will help analyze and report on campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis, while helping to create and implement strategies (segmentation, triggers, journeys, A/B tests) to improve channel performance.
What You’ll Accomplish
● Ensure our communications are received by the right customers, at the right time and with the right content
● Collaborate with the creative team to design and implement tests which optimize for open rates, click-through rates, and overall funnel performance
● Work independently within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform to execute email and mobile app push campaigns and troubleshoot email issues as necessary
● Manage campaign launches for net new messaging and creative assets
● Optimize the cadence of drip campaigns, adjust targeting, and ensure proper suppressions are in place for all customer communications
● Overlay 3rd party audiences such as prescreened/prequalified prospects and measure corresponding application performance by frequency, timing and message creative
● Develop reports on campaigns and make recommendations for optimization
● Be part of decisions about marketing program timing, content, audiences and overall program prioritization
The Right Fit
● 4+ years of experience with a primary focus on email marketing, marketing automation
● BA/BS in Business, Marketing or a related field
● Email execution experience required, experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferable
● Worked in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment before and enjoy working as a team
● The ability to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities
● Comfort with pivoting and switching gears
● Attention to detail and structured processes
● Great organization skills
● Very proactive, a self-starter who likes to problem solve in real time
Bonus points for…
● Previous experience in the financial industry
● Understand email best practices and previous experience with QA of emails
● Other marketing or advertising experience
● Previous experience with SQL or HTML
● Previous experience with Litmus
Employment at Splash is based on individual merit. Opportunities are open to all, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, creed, age, handicap, national origin, ancestry, military status, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, affectional preference, or other irrelevant factors. Splash is an equal opportunity employer.