Sodexo, entegra is seeking a highly skilled Senior Manager, Marketing Automation.
This is a remote position, and the successful candidate may office anywhere in the United States.
This position is a very technical, hands-on role responsible for content creation/development and internal communication supporting lead generation. The successful candidate will be an expert in Pardot (Certification preferred) expected to accomplish and execute outcomes by working in collaboration with operations, sales, and marketing constituents to develop messages and design email campaigns, landing pages and forms that will be leveraged on the marketing automation platform to yield optimum lead generation and sales pipeline formation.
This key Enegra marketing role will be responsible for SalesForce enablement through robust analysis and reporting through the CRM.
- Marketing Automation and Engagement. Serve as lead point of contact for creation and implementation of marketing automation programs in segment and regional campaigns. Support ongoing campaign development (flow, cadence), creation of lead and nurture models, email, landing page and form templates, segmentation strategy, and content mapping, and lead management
- Content Creation and Development. Advise and create campaign elements for B2B campaigns, thought leadership positioning & content curation. Provide ongoing segment training and education on marketing automation, campaign, UX, and content best practices.
- Measurement and Optimization. Use data to report on campaign, funnel and platform performance and to make recommendations for optimizing new and ongoing campaigns.
- Enterprise Marketing Automation software, preferably Pardot Certified
- Marketing database management (list acquisition, segmentation, reporting and maintenance)
- Email Marketing, optimization, A/B testing, and continuous improvement
- Website management and basic-HTML
- Demand generation, lead generation and lead nurture
- Data & ROI analysis, reporting and business intelligence
- Integrated digital marketing campaigns
- Project Management & Managing Multiple Priorities
- Multi-stakeholder (internal and external) engagement
- Creation of targeted value statements and offer promotion to predefined, targeted growth segments
Technical Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing leadership and management of Sodexo NORAM's marketing automation.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply marketing concepts (e.g., brand positioning, brand architecture, SWOT Analysis, competitive assessment, marketing objectives/strategies, consumer segmentation) used to drive demand.
- Knowledge of specific brand positioning and target audience and ability to apply to campaign, email and landing page design and content
- Knowledge of procedures, user-experience, and content best practices used to drive increases in marketing & sales KPIs and conversions
- Knowledge of demand generation and sales management concepts including understanding of the demand funnel
- Ability to develop and maintain quality relationships with key, strategic individuals, groups, or networks inside and outside of the organization (e.g., clients, potential clients, vendors/suppliers, community groups, industry associations) to work collaboratively to accomplish mutual goals.
- Demonstrate eagerness, enthusiasm, optimism, and passion when working, including persistence and heightening personal effort in the face of obstacles and adversity, pursuing excellence for self and organization, and having a sense of urgency.
- Be analytical and metrics-driven with the ability to set, work toward and meet digital marketing KPIs
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and data and insights with a non-technical audience
- Ability to work independently with the general direction from leadership and collaborate with other stakeholders to meet goals
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts.
- Engagement Marketing / Marketing Automation – serves as lead/point of contact for implementation in segment; support the ongoing campaign development (flow, cadence), creation of lead and nurture models, content templates, segmentation strategy, and content mapping, lead management
- Content Creation and Development - campaign elements for B2B campaigns, thought leadership positioning & content curation, Program Management of segment training /informational series
- Content Management and Internal Communication- Sodexo Net segment updates for monthly unit marketing content and build outs of content for new offers,
- Training – Providing guidance on systems and applications associated with the Marketing Automation, Content Management, and General Support
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.