Upstart is a leading AI lending platform partnering with banks and credit unions to expand access to affordable credit. As we transitioned to being a public company, we’re now poised to leverage our domain expertise and revolutionize every aspect of lending and credit risk evaluation. We’ve recently expanded our offerings to include automobile refinancing and we plan to take on more verticals as the business grows.
By leveraging Upstart's AI platform, Upstart-powered banks and credit unions can have higher approval rates and lower loss rates, while simultaneously delivering the exceptional digital-first lending experience their customers demand. Upstart's patent-pending platform is the first to receive a no-action letter from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau related to fair lending. Upstart not only supports a large remote workforce, but also has offices in San Mateo, CA; Columbus, OH; and Austin, TX.
Most Upstarters join us because they connect with our mission of enabling access to effortless credit based on true risk. If you are energized by the impact you can make at Upstart, we’d love to hear from you!
The Growth Team is in charge of expanding Upstart’s reach to the millions of Americans without access to affordable credit. We are energized by the prospect of breaking ground in our field and making a positive impact on people’s financial lives.
As the Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing at Upstart, you will be responsible for building a CRM strategy for Personal Loan and Auto Loan customers. You will ideate, prioritize, execute, and report on journeys that deepen a customer’s relationship with Upstart. Your primary lever will be email, with the opportunity to expand into additional digital channels.
Position Location - This role is available in the following locations: Remote
Time Zone Requirements - This team operates on the West Coast time zone.
Travel Requirements - This team has regular on-site collaboration sessions. These occur 3 days per Quarter at the San Mateo office. If you need to travel to make these meetups, Upstart will cover all travel related expenses.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Launch some of Upstart’s first CRM journeys that are designed to improve acquisition, activation, and retention
- Responsibility for E2E execution of said journeys, including defining the audience targeting, creative strategy, success metrics, and read-out of results
- Help build and execute against a hypothesis-driven testing roadmap for owned journeys
- Determine reporting requirements and maintain dashboards, in partnership with Analytics
- Partner with Creative team to build visually seamless, highly engaging touchpoints
- With the wider business, share plans, results, learnings, and best practices
- Serve as a CRM and lifecycle marketing subject matter expert on the Growth team
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years experience in lifecycle marketing
- Hands-on experience in enterprise level marketing platforms (we use Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- A strong understanding of statistical testing principles within CRM
- A proven track record at driving results toward KPIs
- Ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Bonus if you’re fluent in Spanish
What you’ll love:
- Competitive Compensation (base + bonus & equity)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Personal Development and Technology & Ergonomic Budgets
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Clubs and Activities (Game Nights, Fitstarters, Superwomen, Book Club, Investing Club, Money Discussions, Photography Club and Basketball teams)
- Generous vacation policy
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Catered lunches + snacks & drinks
Upstart is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. We are dedicated to ensuring that underrepresented classes receive better access to affordable credit, and are just as committed to embracing diversity and inclusion in our hiring practices. We celebrate all cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, and know that we can only become better together.