The Beachbody Company is the leader of in-home fitness and is on the lookout for top-notch talent to reach and serve more people. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation, incredible benefits and perks, not to mention a team of smart, friendly people and positive energy. We practice what we preach, providing free Shakeology (our delicious, healthy shake), onsite gyms, flexible work hours, and substantial product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthy, fulfilling lives?
Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing
- Develop, manage and optimize strategic channel campaigns (email, push, SMS) that drive revenue growth and engagement for launches, promotions, cross-sells/up-sells, newsletters and automations
- Create, manage and optimize customer lifecycle journeys, creating detailed flows across various brands that increase key lifecycle marketing KPIs such as retention, adoption, activity, etc.
- Work with data, tech, analytics, and brand teams to deliver campaigns that impact customer lifetime value, retention and repeat purchases of leading nutrition and fitness brands within the customer database
- Establish marketing need and work with cross-functional teams to manage, deliver and optimize marketing automations, including ongoing monitoring and maintenance to ensure accuracy and effectiveness
- Manage email creative process partnering with key stakeholders to gain approval and drive successful campaign execution
- Work closely with web/HTML developers and email service provider personnel to provide and clarify requirements
- Design and execute A/B tests that support key hypotheses and deliver actionable learnings
- Analyze and report on email performance across segments and identify ways to improve KPIs
- Utilize project tracking software (i.e. JIRA, Trello)
- Help with prioritization and recommendations for campaigns based on revenue potential and overall corporate strategy, as well as resource/development allocation
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and reducing execution complexity
- 5-8 years of experience in email marketing and/or email production
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Knowledge of, and direct experience with enterprise-level Email Service Providers and CRM platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target a plus)
- Experience building strategic journeys in Journey Builder (or similar tool) utilizing decision splits and creating data extensions
- Experience with customer segmentation to drive hyper-personalization and relevancy
- Understanding of email marketing concepts, metrics, tools, technology, KPIs and industry best practices, such as deliverability and sender reputation
- Understanding of email marketing operations and technology, including workflows, triggered events, and list management for a multi-product company
- Ability to work with cross-department and cross-functional teams including brand, creative, legal and technology
- Strong project management and organizational skills with ability to lead change and maximize team contributions
- General email production experience and knowledge of Excel and responsive email design (HTML a plus)
- Familiarity with marketing analytics tools (Adobe Omniture and Tableau a plus)
- Self-starter, reliable team player with strong attention to detail and results-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytic, verbal and communication skills
Beachbody, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, creed, age, physical or mental disability, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
We want you to feel safe to be the Whole You – your authentic self – without concern of discrimination, retaliation, or bias. We are committed to fighting for equality, growing our diversity, and holding ourselves accountable for inclusion. Just as our employees, coaches, and partners commit to wellness and helping others, we are committed to creating a culture and community of holistic acceptance and belonging.
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.