With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence.
This roll is responsible for creating customer journeys and contact strategy primarily through email and SMS across all Chicos FAS brands. This includes operations, strategy and planning.
- Leads the development of lifecycle strategy and guides the team delivering the execution of Customer emails and SMS messaging, including product onboarding, upsells and nurture campaigns.
- Leads the execution of all aspects of the email deployment process from pulling email audiences, uploading content, QA, launch, and monitoring email deployments.
- Manages relationships with third party vendors and primary email vendor and works with brand marketing teams to drive the email plan.
- Works with the CRM and testing team to develop streamlined audience segmentation strategies and execute on content/offer testing to optimize email campaigns.
- Partners with marketing, CRM, product, and others to execute audience-centric and ROI driven campaigns.
- Drives improvements in reporting capabilities working across business intelligence and reporting teams.
- Responsible for performance against key top-line business critical metrics.
- Leads the team in developing strong partnerships with cross-functional partners to support programs to maximize customer retention, acquisition, and reactivation
- Leads the team in creating and delivering a formal process to report and update all key partners and senior leadership on all programs, initiatives, and customer KPIs, while working closely with our Product team and third-party partners to ensure customer data availability and integrity for reporting, analytics, and campaign management
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicatingexpectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
Living the Chico’s FAS Values and Guiding Principles by demonstrating Customer Focus, Instilling Trust, Driving Engagement and Delivering Results with High Performance.
Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
Maneuvering comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics.
Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required
- 8+ years consumer retail marketing experience with at least 6 years of email marketing experience that includes creating customer journeys through email, SMS
- Experience with SMS/MMS is required
- Prior management experience leading a team of email marketers
- Technical expertise and experience to execute marketing campaigns end to end in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Lifecycle marketing experience with proven experience in building and setting-up behavior-based lifecycle CRM programs that drove significant user and revenue growth in previous jobs.
- Knowledge of best practices for database and email marketing, email distribution, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, performance metrics, CAN-SPAM compliance, list segmentation, and database hygiene.
- Strong leadership skills, coupled with excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical thinker with an understanding of email testing/optimization
- Understands the principles of responsive HTML emails and templates
- Marketing analytics experience with tools such as Google Analytics
- Strong interpersonal, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.