At AliveCor, we imagine a healthier world powered by access to personalized intelligent information. Heart disease kills more people than anything else in the western world, including all cancers combined. We're on a mission to be the world’s heart health partner by enabling access to quality heart care for everyone. AliveCor has pioneered over-the-counter medical EKG devices and continues to lead the way in empowering consumers and patients to take care of their heart. Using our FDA-cleared medical-grade hardware and software, hundreds of thousands of users have taken more than 100-million heart health measurements, and counting.
Our vibrant team of people are attracted to AliveCor because they want to build something meaningful -- and AliveCor delivers: every day, customers tell us that we’ve saved lives. Join us in our mission!
This is your chance to make a mark in digital health, with breakthrough solutions for preventing and managing chronic conditions including the world’s only heart health membership program, KardiaCare. If you have a strong background in email marketing and CRM management with subscription services, we want to talk to you.
The Sr. Manager, Email Marketing will be a pivotal member of the team by managing and executing AliveCor’s email marketing programs that drive engagement and generate revenue. This position will combine strategic vision with demonstrated email marketing experience and has an eye towards KPI targets. In this highly collaborative role, effective communication style will be required as you work with cross functional teams for the achievement of customer engagement, revenue generation, and long-term business goals. Best of all, this position can either be based in our Mountain View HQ, or can be based remotely. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States.
- Establish marketing automation strategies to attract and retain current and future customers
- Responsible for content direction, scheduling, testing and deployment of email
- Identify segmentation points in the customer lifecycle and corresponding KPIs for customer engagement
- Collaborate with content team to acquire assets needed for campaign delivery, such as copy and design components
- Own development and analysis of campaign testing plans and implement learnings in future campaigns
- Communicate campaign analysis, learnings, and forecasting to key stakeholders
- Create and execute a vision, strategy, and CRM roadmap to promote new customer growth
- Develop and implement B2B and B2C marketing initiatives across email
- Drive email innovation through customer segmentation and personalization strategies
- Design and optimize email marketing journeys for timely and relevant dynamic communications
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in a sales or marketing role
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Mailchimp
- Experience with subscription service
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- A proven track record of driving projects to completion
- A self-starter who knows what’s required to get stuff done
- Great prioritization skills to arrange tasks in the most efficient manner
- Success working cross-functionally and influencing teams
- A passion for AliveCor’s mission to help all people with chronic conditions live better and lead healthier lives
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
Impress Us Even More
- Experience in healthcare or tech fields
- Experience managing a team
- Start-up experience
AliveCor is located in downtown Mountain View, CA. We are close to Caltrain and supply car and bike parking for employees. We strive to make your life outside work as smooth as possible while you’re at work, and we offer a long list of benefits to make that happen.
- 401(k) Matching
- Flexible and generous vacation policy
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Generous Benefits - employee 100% covered for medical, dental and vision
- Mobile reimbursement
- Stocked kitchen + weekly catered lunches
- A supportive, collaborative group of people who understand that success depends on the team
AliveCor is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.