Azul, provider of the Java platform for the modern cloud enterprise, is the only company 100% focused on Java. Millions of Java developers, hundreds of millions of devices, and the world’s most highly regarded businesses trust Azul to power their applications with exceptional capabilities, performance, security, value, and success. Azul’s customers include 27% of the Fortune 100, 50% of Forbes Top 10 World’s Most Valuable Brands, all 10 of the world’s Top 10 financial trading companies, and leading brands like Avaya, Bazaarvoice, BMW, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Telekom, LG, Mastercard, Mizuho, Priceline, Salesforce, Software AG, and Workday. Learn more at azul.com and follow us @azulsystems..
Azul is looking for a high performing, energetic and results-driven Senior Manager, Email Marketing & Webinars who will be responsible for managing email marketing and execution of webinars. The candidate will be part of Azul’s growth team and will be a key player in scaling the growth of Azul’s marketing efforts. The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, organized with exceptional project management skills and the ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Establish and promote strategy to increase engagement across all pre-sales email acquisition efforts including top-of-funnel email nurtures, landing page retargeting, lapsed contact re-engagement, and bottom-of-funnel acquisition campaigns.
- Oversee email communication from development through execution including content, relevancy, smart segmentation, and personalization.
- Develop and work on an A/B testing roadmap (layout, format, frequency, and copy) to improve email performance.
- Plan and execute high impact webinars, hosted by Azul. Manage all communications including invitations, follow-up emails as well as internal collaboration of the webinars to sales and marketing teams.
- Work with our team of developer advocates, product marketers and customer success to brainstorm, coordinate, plan and execute webinars on a variety of topics.
- Manage email data maintenance, briefing, review, QA and deployment processes for all pre-sales email/newsletter campaigns.
- Work closely with the LDR to build automated email cadences/workflows and ensure MQLs are properly followed-up with.
- Drive re-engagement via email communications in promotional, transactional, lifecycle, re-engagement, and triggered campaigns.
- Present weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on email performance.
- Monitor the marketplace to keep ahead of best practices and put forward perspective on outstanding email marketing opportunities.
- 5 years of direct experience developing email strategies, building email nurtures and campaign management.
- Experience working with major platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, HubSpot, Unbounce)
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with email marketing automation software. (Preferably Salesloft)
- Experience with webinar hosting platforms like GoToWebinar, LinkedIn Live, and Zoom.
- Extensive knowledge of customer journeys, lifecycle campaigns, and segmented communication strategies.
- A passion for numbers. Knows that great marketing and true growth hacking requires good data to interpret at what’s working and what’s not.
- A resourceful nature. When something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen.
- In-depth knowledge of email best practices to increase deliverability, engagement, and conversion
- Strong project management skills and the ability to plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written skills and technical ability to create complex email campaigns.
- Experience working in B2B enterprise software.
- B.S./B.A. Degree in Marketing or related field, relevant work experience.