Perficient is a global digital consultancy transforming how the world's biggest brands connect with customers and grow their business.
With Perficient, you get experience and expertise, speed and agility, and a healthy dose of pragmatism to drive your business forward. Our full-service offerings are flexible and designed to tackle our customers’ ever-changing, ever-increasing business challenges, making sure our execution never fails the strategic vision.
Perficient is also proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Email Marketing Strategist, working remotely from any location in the continental US.
As a Senior Email Marketing Strategist, you will have responsibility for the success of client relationships, acting as the primary consultant advising clients on email marketing strategy and execution, as well as related content marketing programs that align to their business goals.
The ideal candidate will seamlessly blend strong client management skills with creative email, content, and digital marketing prowess, rooted in a sound understanding of client target audiences, competitive market dynamics, brand guidelines, and overall goals and objectives.
- Leading and/or co-leading client engagements that have an email marketing and/or text SMS program work stream
- Developing email marketing and eCRM strategies and programs often in collaboration with the client, other internal stakeholders and lines of business on program execution. In doing so, you will act as trusted adviser on email marketing efforts, leveraging insights about their business challenges and opportunities as inputs.
- Recommending new email marketing approaches that drive customer acquisition and engagement, and provide an experience that culminates in measurable results.
- Taking a creative and data-driven approach to the end-to-end design and development of email campaign concepts and programs, including lead nurturing, brand communications, and promotional email campaigns to drive leads and customer acquisition.
- Executing email marketing planning, nurture workflows and program management, and overseeing development of related email content and associated assets
- Managing audience/list segmentation, as well building, testing and optimizing email nurture workflows, email assets and landing templates in various marketing automation systems.
- Conducting QA of all emails, ensuring accurate content, functional links, and proper distribution based on requirements
- Delivering email marketing programs and projects on time and on budget. Critical to this position is your ability to analyze project requirements, organize and prioritize tasks, identify risks early, and manage the content program process efficiently.
- Providing direction and oversight to multi-disciplinary team members supporting email marketing program execution, and guiding their efforts through the entire project lifecycle.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience and proven success directly developing email marketing strategies and nurture campaigns as well as testing, optimizing, and managing end-to-end programs.
- Experience running email marketing programs in both B2C and B2B environments, and within different marketing automation systems such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Eloqua, and Hubspot.
- Passionate about achieving goals, monitoring and measuring campaign success, and optimizing through data-driven reporting.
- Experience setting and communicating priorities to project teams, while managing multiple, often fast-paced projects simultaneously.
- Client-centric work ethic and ability to motivate and foster a sense of teamwork among project team members and the client.
- The professionalism, confidence and attention to detail necessary to earn the respect of client executives, peers and project team members.
- Excellent project management and written, as well as communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in some aspect of marketing or communications.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.