Reporting to the Senior Director of Demand Generation, you will deliver against acquisition and engagement goals, managing the database to help retain and acquire users. You will work with our agency partners to improve our email programs and drive high-quality leads and revenue growth across all market segments. You'll build a continuous test and learn culture, mining campaign performance insights to drive future campaign testing.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Oversee the day-to-day management of all aspects related to the email deployment process from start to finish. This includes creative trafficking, implementation, deployment and optimization.
- Build nurture, drip, and one off email campaigns across multiple personas
- Manage outside vendors to ensure that emails are coded per requirements given and on-time.
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful in the face of obstacles, take initiative to solve problems, and practice good judgement,
- Leads projects from idea stage through to successful completion.
- Take ownership of managed initiatives through strong project management and organizational skills
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders (Design, Brand, Product, Legal, etc.) to get the email designed and approved.
- QA emails to ensure that emails are flawless and rendering correctly on every platform and device.
- Set up and execute A/B testing to improve key metrics like open rates, click rates and conversion rates.
- Monitor email delivery to ensure that our emails are landing in the inbox, correct Gmail tab and our deliverability is in good standing.
- Analyze and report on campaign and program performance and optimization.
- Implement and ensure adherence to Email Marketing & CRM Best Practices.
We are looking for people who have:
- 5+ years of proven experience in executing and managing email marketing campaigns required, preferably with direct to consumer experience or direct response agency
- Strong understanding of email marketing best practices, audience segmentation, customer databases, A/B test plans and conducting downstream analysis.
- You watch unsubscribes enthusiastically, and see a high metric as an indicator of something meaningful
- Experience with a CRM system, ideally with Hubspot or Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC).
- Basic knowledge of HTML preferred.
- Familiarity with email design and coding concepts (HTML, CSS, Sketch, Figma, Coda).
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing and completing requests in an efficient manner.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and visual formats.
- Self-starter, reliable team player with strong initiative and the ability to thrive in a high-intensity environment.
About The Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.