Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry- leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Are you ready to make an impact? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Paysafe is widely recognized as a leading global provider of payments solutions for businesses and consumers. Experienced and trusted as both a partner and solutions provider, Paysafe is well positioned to capitalize on the wave of new technologies entering the payments space and focused on accelerated growth.
To help us fuel accelerated growth, we are looking for an experienced Senior Email Marketing Manager.
Digital engagement with prospects and customers is a key marketing function and critical for the business. From MQL development to transactional communications and newsletters, to product and promotional campaigns, email marketing is a core function to support of the U.S. Acquiring business unit.
The Senior Email Marketing Manager will serve as the primary resource in building, testing, executing, and evaluating various email campaigns throughout the U.S. Acquiring organization. They will engage cross-functionally with key business owners across operations, sales, marketing, data, and other groups to deliver meaningful, well thought out, scalable, and compliant campaigns that deliver to the business need, reflect Paysafe’s brand, and align with email marketing best-practices.
Keys for success include organizational and project management, ESP & related martech tool experience (MailChimp/Pardot preferred), an eye for email design, knowledge of testing & deliverability standards, proficiency with HTML, and excellent writing and communication skills.
Reporting to the Vice President, Marketing, this position may be remote and located in one of our core operating states in the U.S. (Texas, Florida, Georgia, or California).
Your responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- Draft, design, and flawlessly execute transactional, automated, and ad-hoc campaigns used to improved CX, up-sell, cross-sell, generate leads, and inform customers.
- Become fluent in Paysafe’s martech stack and email marketing workflows (MailChimp, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
- Measure email marketing campaign effectiveness and deliver reporting to stakeholders.
- Manage email campaigns from A to Z: strategy, template design/layout, setup, QA, testing, measurement, optimization, etc.
- Drive continuous improvement across email key performance indicators, including deliverability, open rates, click-to-open rates, conversion rates, attribution, opt-out rates, and revenue.
- Continually build, test, and analyze current and prospective customer segments and messaging.
- Implement email best practices and monitor industry trends, including (but not limited to) graphic design, content approaches, coding languages, related technologies, and engagement opportunities.
- Serve as an email marketing thought leader and best practice evangelist; particularly regarding email design, product development, personalization, and platform use.
- Manage cross-team campaign standards including consistent sender information, brand styles/tone, dynamic data mapping, etc.
- Leverage CRM/ CDP data & API to drive a personalized and contextual experiences.
- Drive a customer-first approach to all email experiences.
- Lead prompt and accurate communications across multiple departments: marketing, customer service, operations, sales, etc.
- Own documentation of campaign elements / processes and conduct pre/post campaign deployment presentations to key stakeholders and executives.
Skills, knowledge, and experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications
- 5 plus years of work experience in an email marketing role, B2C or B2B; payments experience not required but a plus
- Highly skilled in email marketing, database management, data analysis, and automation.B2B experience including campaign development, copywriting, and design
- Strong knowledge of email deliverability & GDPR / CAN-SPAM regulatory guidelines
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and SMTP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and related email marketing tools; HTML template design, email validation, email testing
- Salesforce.com,Pardot, and MailChimp experience a plus
- Proficiency in mockup and design software such as the Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch, etc.
- An eye for graphic design and a pixel perfect attention to detail
- Self-motivated; superior multi-tasking and project management skills
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Able to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Team player; superior communication skills
Our culture values humility, high trust & autonomy, a desire for excellence and meeting commitments, strong team cohesion, a sense of urgency, a desire to learn, pragmatically pushing boundaries, and accomplishing goals that have a direct business impact. We encourage you to apply even if your experience does not exactly align as we value diverse thoughts, experience, and backgrounds.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta