At the BRG, we curate and deliver experiences to customers that shift the way people experience life. The Big Red Group (BRG) is a rapidly scaling platform for e-commerce marketplaces, Australian owned and founded. We are the world’s third-largest experiential provider, bringing customers to more than 3,000 experience suppliers across Australia & New Zealand and to date have delivered more than 6,500,000 experiences.
We are home to three consumer-facing brands – RedBalloon, Adrenaline and Lime&Tonic, which work alongside our B2B businesses as we enrich the lives of our customers and clients through shared experiences. Our commitment is that you will grow every day, through the people & leaders you work with and the meaningful work you do. We are not only a great place to work, but a place to come together to do your greatest work.
The role of the CRM team is to help deliver continued growth of our brands. This is done by creating meaningful customer relationships through conversations that have context and relevance, delivering value to both our customers and BRG.
The CRM Manager is responsible for delivering best-in-class communications to our Adrenaline customers.
The role will focus on campaign planning and execution using CRM and marketing automation technology to deliver 1-1 communications across a variety of channels including email, SMS, social and website. The role will also involve working with a variety of stakeholders and require ongoing testing, optimisation, reporting and analysis of campaigns and projects to help increase engagement, remove customer friction points, and improve overall customer experience.
What you will do:
- Manage end-to-end customer communications across Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including journeys, implementation and execution.
- Accountable for delivering growth YoY through optimisation of commercial and transactional communications
- Weekly and EOM Reporting
- Define and own the content strategy for Adrenaline subscribers.
- Define and document briefs, business rules, data/tech requirements as well as process and procedures for all CRM campaigns.
- Build and utilise customer segmentation, actionable cohorts, perform analysis and conduct ongoing A/B testing for optimisation.
- Be a subject matter expert on CRM best practice, compliance, and IP Reputation Management
- Use data to identify and recommend new initiatives to increase customer engagement and business performance.
- Weekly collaboration with marketing teams to ensure that comms are optimised to support trends and performance opportunities
- Champion implementation of a single view of customer wherever possible.
- Responsible for delivering PCR analysis + sharing insights w/ team
What you will bring:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working in CRM
- Proficient in Google Analytics and general reporting
- Experience with a CRM Platform; Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is highly desirable
- Commercial acumen and mindset
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience with customer segmentation and targeting
You will love this opportunity if you
- Are looking to work with a range of incredible brands and take ownership of your contribution
- Have a growth mindset, high ownership mentality and the ability to take responsibility for goals and outcomes #ownit
- Can roll up your sleeves, find creative solutions and balance your curious nature with a set strategy.
- Would be proud to work for and grow an iconic Australian retailer that is investing in the future of ANZ
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Experiences at Work – share an experience with your peers every month
- Growth Leadership program for people leaders
- Personal and professional development for all
The BRG is currently set up as a fully remote work environment, with all our team members working from home. We will be back in a Sydney-based office space in early 2021. We recognise the need for connection in business, so we share experiences every month and have a range of co working spaces available to suit you.
The BRG is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To learn more about the Big Red Group, visit our website at www.thebigredgroup.com.au. Or to see more about working at the Big Red Group follow us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/the-big-red-group