Hello, we're Just Eat, part of Just Eat Takeaway.com. We operate a leading global hybrid marketplace for online food delivery, providing millions of customers with an easy and secure way to order and pay for their favourite food from tens of thousands of Restaurant Partners.
Our people are the heart of our business and they make Just Eat the great company it is. We are committed to bringing emerging talent into our business, as well as retaining and developing our existing colleagues, with the potential to be tomorrow’s leaders of Just Eat.
Reporting into the Head of Partner Marketing, this role will be instrumental in supporting, creating and evolving the CRM Partner strategy, whilst owning and building out key strategic partner focused projects.
This role will be a key technical stakeholder for the partner team team and will work closely with a number of key Senior Management stakeholders across the business to design, create and implement the CRM Partner Marketing strategy that will help the business deliver on its overall objectives. These includes the Global Head of Tech CRM; to evolve and ensure that the CRM platform is fit for purpose, the Director of Restaurant Services; to create tailored marketing activity to increase awareness of the broader JUST EAT offer, the Director of Sales; to have a joined up approach to comms and projects (Improving Partner NPS/Local Legends etc) with the sales team and Head of Product; to ensure partner understanding, use and benefits of new technology or product innovation.
Responsibility for leading a ‘best in class’ CRM team to execute brilliant and impactful restaurant marketing campaigns that get our restaurant partners engaged and understanding the value of our offering through digital channels. You will be comfortable dealing with senior level executives and also senior tech stakeholders, presenting partner marketing strategy and technical projects. You will be the ‘go to’ person in the team for any CRM/data enquiries.
● Develop vision and strategies for key marketing/partner pillars.
● Build a ‘Partner Community’ strategy and executional plan that constantly strives to reinforce our relationship and win the hearts and minds of our restaurant partners.
● Develop and lead our partner CRM strategy - building out a segmented, test & learn approach whilst identifying technical improvements to the platform that enable our campaigns to be more efficient and effective
● Oversee a team that creates innovative multi channel marketing campaigns to increase awareness of the broader JUST EAT offer amongst our restaurant partners.
● Build programmes that deliver the restaurant value proposition with a clear focus on building and deepening the relationship with our restaurant partners.
● Incorporate the roll-out of key restaurant partner initiatives, new business opportunities and partner program enhancements (eg Local Legends, Performance Score, Top Placement) that continue the improvement in our partner engagement.
Your Profile & Experience
● B2B / Partner Marketing experience is essential.
● Strong knowledge of Marketing Cloud functionalities including AMPscript, dynamic content, Automation Studio, CloudPages and Journey Builder.
● Ability to think strategically and build out a vision/strategy/execution plan.
● Experience with workflows, segmentation, user journeys, personalisation and automation strategies.
● Proven track record of successfully improving campaign performance (open rates, click through rates, conversions, etc) through A/B testing.
● Experience partnering closely with Product, Data and Engineering teams to deliver high quality campaigns that enhance the UX (Restaurant Partners).
● Proficient with Excel and SQL to conduct data analysis.
● Familiarity with analytics dashboard such as Tableau/Google Data Studio.
● Commercially driven, proactive and entrepreneurial mentality.
● Great leader, team player, paired with agile mind-set and can do attitude.
● Strong creative outlook, innovative with an attention to detail.
● Strong understanding and a track record of developing a community and rolling out B2B marketing campaigns across digital channels.
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to turn data into insights and initiatives.
● Excellent communication skills, collaborative, with the ability to influence stakeholders across the business .
● Line management experience with proven record of developing team members.