This role can be based from either our Luton, Hannover, Amsterdam, Brussels or Stockholm office.*
TUI is well on its way to transforming our marketing to be highly relevant to each individual customer, driven by what we understand about their history and reacting to the events and behaviours of each customer.
Now is the perfect time to join the team as we embark on the next phase of our journey. We are moving to customer journeys, campaigns and activities that are highly personalised and automated by data and analytics in real-time.
As a Senior Automation and Email Developer in our Marketing Platform team, you will be key in developing the common capabilities (channels, templates, components etc.) to power our personalised and automated journeys across all stages of the customer experience, specifically email but also mobile push, in-app messages and content cards, helping us leverage the power of the leading real-time marketing platform – Braze.
At TUI we believe that work is something you do not somewhere you go, therefore we are pleased to advise we can consider a hybrid working model for this role.
About The Job
Guidelines for Automation and Campaign Specialists
- Define creative guidelines for all designers, Automation Specialists and Campaign Specialists to use across our email and CRM campaigns.
- Define best practice guidelines for use of common components for all Designers, Automation Specialists and Campaign Specialists to use across our email and CRM campaigns.
- Design and develop innovative and responsive creative solutions for our marketing programs, journeys and campaigns primarily through email templates, but also across other key channels.
- Drive the design of creative, using best practice user experience, information architecture and direct response techniques to capture customer interest & interaction, to help move people through the sales funnel towards booking.
- Develop and test responsive email templates using extensive personalisation.
Campaign components & capabilities
- As a technical expert you will define common components and enable out of the box Braze and Taxi features (e.g. new channels, web hooks, connected content etc.)
- Hands on responsibility for the build of common content blocks and connected content components to provide to our international markets and Centres of Excellence, working with the Technical development team where necessary.
- Define guidelines for use of common components across Centres of Excellence, markets, products & brands, with appropriate levels of parent/child connections and control/flexibility.
- Proven track record of implementing multichannel marketing communications through industry-leading technology (ideally Braze but also Salesforce, Adobe, EMarsys, IBM etc.)
- Skilled in developing mobile responsive templates and in use of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Image Ready, Flash
- Strong knowledge and experitise of marketing platforms, along with experience of relevant coding languages (HTML, CSS, Liquid script etc.)
- Comfortable working in a large pan European business, where some travel will be required.
- Fluent in English, ability in other languages desirable but not essential (German, French & Dutch)
- Proven experience in a similar digital roles
- Experience working with API's and related tools
- Experience working using agile methodologies in digital product development
- Experience of data driven marketing techniques
About Our Offer
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email [email protected]
Your application is important to us and we aim to get back to you shortly after the closing date