We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment,powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
Demand Generation is a critical marketing discipline for Pearson. This role will sit within the Cultivation team, with a primary focus on our marketing automation platform and programs.
The ideal candidate will assess lead acquisition and nurture B2B campaign performance, understanding success levers, and regularly communicating insights to the appropriate stakeholders. The ideal candidate is data driven and holds technical experience actively managing the integrated operations of our Marketing Automation Platforms and CRM. Understanding how to configure these technologies to work in harmony to support Sales & Marketing business processes, as well as campaign workflows, is critically important to be successful in this position.
The Role Will Be Responsible For
- Report and analyze key performance metrics of email performance, prospect engagement, campaign effectiveness and funnel generation. Provide these insights to marketing teams and executives through dashboards and monthly reports.
- Synthesize campaign data and make recommendations as it relates to campaign process flows, nurture paths, lead scoring and lead stages.
- Partner with strategic marketing and marketing demand gen teams to identify a personalized customer experience by blue printing campaign objectives, targets, and content flow with process maps.
- Assist and monitor the lead capture and management processes that exist between the MAS and CRM to ensure they are working seamlessly.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define consistent taxonomies to capture consumer behavior across channels.
- Help enforce the policies around campaign building and set-up in the MAS to ensure all necessary data points are captured and campaign launch activities operate seamlessly.
- Manage implementation of MAS & CRM solutions that allow for scalable, repeatable and comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking related to campaign activities.
- Create documentation outlining developed solutions as a reference for other platform team members and/or how-to guides for campaign configuration teams.
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- 4 year - Bachelor’s Degree (Business Management, Marketing or related field preferred)
- 2 years of design and administrative experience with Pardot, n depth understanding of Salesforce CRM
- 2 years experience with campaign execution and customer journey mapping
- Strong understanding of marketing operations and campaign management in the B2B space
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to present analytical findings
- Must have the ability to think creatively and logically
- Ability to work independently with minimum guidance
- Experience in the Education industry a plus
Primary Location : US-FL-Orlando
Other Locations : US-IL-Elk Grove Village, CA-ON-Toronto, US-AZ-Chandler
Job : Marketing
Organization : North America
Employee Status : Regular Employee
Job Type : Standard
Job Level : Manager