This is a remote first role. There may be a need for you to come into the Manchester office once or twice a month to connect with the team. Those living close to Manchester will also have the option to work in the office if desired.
We’re looking for a CRM campaign builder to join us and help us deliver commercial and community value through personalised products and communications. Co-op is changing. We’re investing in our business and capability to create more value to our customers, members and communities. We’re developing a new data and loyalty centre of excellence, bringing membership, CRM and customer experience together to make sure that we deliver customer value informed by member behaviours, needs and practices. It’s an exciting time to come aboard as we’ve got ambitious plans to transform the way we use data and technology to better connect with our customers and members.
In this role, you’ll be joining a team using Salesforce Marketing Cloud to continuously improve campaigns and processes. Everything we do is underpinned by robust data and great insights, and our aim is to make our customer engagement journeys more relevant and multi-channel across our multi-proposition business. Come and help shape the way we work, whilst developing your profile and growing your CRM skill set with a business that always puts people at the heart of its strategy.
If you can bring Salesforce technical expertise, love all things data and CRM, know your AmpScript from your API, are innovative and committed to continuous improvement, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
What you’ll do
- build dynamically personalised email campaigns using Salesforce Email Studio and Content Builder
- map and sequence contact journeys using Salesforce Journey Builder
- develop targeting selections for personalised campaigns
- work with project teams on the longer-term implementation of integrated multi-channel campaigns (mobile push app notifications, direct mail and call centre contact) and preference centre participatory features in Salesforce Mobile and Web Studios
- work cross-functionally with a range of teams and colleagues including campaign managers (responsible for email plans and creative concepts)
- build relationships and work closely with the wider Data & Loyalty teams, particularly analytics, BI and data engineering teams
This role would suit people who have
- a solid understanding of technical CRM platforms and capabilities
- previous experience of using some Salesforce Marketing Cloud modules is essential (including Content Builder, Email Studio, Journey Builder, Mobile Studio and Analytics Builder)
- experience of developing campaigns using HTML, AmpScript and SQL
- a good understanding of test and learn methodologies
- high attention to detail and a strong drive for quality assurance
- great team-working skills and the ability to cooperate with a range of teams, colleagues and third parties
- good communication skills, with the ability to influence partners at different levels of the business
- the confidence to assert your own rationales and challenge others (when necessary) in order to get the right results
Here you’ll do work that matters. We’re a commercial organisation with a purpose beyond profit, you’ll have an opportunity to help us build a stronger Co-op and stronger communities. You’ll also get a package that includes:
- competitive salary
- coaching, training and support to help you develop
- pension with up to 10% employer contributions
- annual incentive scheme
- 28 days holiday (rising to 32 in line with service)
- discounts on Co-op products and services
Building an inclusive work environment
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We aim to build an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences and recognise the importance of teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment, so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances. You can find out more about Co-op people policies at colleagues.coop.co.uk.
As part of your application you’ll need to complete an online assessment. It will take you around 12 minutes to complete this test.