This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
What You'll Get To Do...
The Digital Channel Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving growth, execution, and optimization of SMS, push, site & account notifications, WhatsApp, and other emerging messaging channels.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
A successful candidate will have strong experience managing and optimizing marketing campaigns. They will work with stakeholders across the business to help grow and expand our messaging channels. While looking to understand and prioritize the customer experience. Ensuring the messages that we’re sending are timely & relevant and when applicable coordinated with our other outbound channels.
- Develop strategies to drive opt-in growth and engagement across the channels
- Monitor and share channel & campaign results
- Partner with stakeholders to launch new channels and markets
- Manage new campaign requests from the business and see them through to execution
- Provide clear direction, audience selection criteria, and documentation for the Operations team to properly build and execute on
- Drive continued optimization of new & existing campaigns
- Represent the messaging channels on calls and meetings
- Proofing and QA’ing new messages
- Partner with business analytics to build out comprehensive dashboards across each channel to effectively measure performance.
- Understand the legal requirements by region associated with the channels
Your Experience Should Include...
- 3-5 years of outbound channel focused digital marketing experience. Experience with SMS, push, or other outbound marketing channels preferred (such as email)
- Knowledge of marketing automation & personalization technology, with Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
- Prior experience managing projects
- Experience with analytics & reporting tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits ( My Wallet ), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups ( Culture ). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us ( https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx .)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.