Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 markets, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you...
Description And Requirements
Motorola Mobility, A Lenovo Company, is one of the world’s fastest growing smartphone providers, creating groundbreaking, affordable, high quality products designed and built with the global customer in mind.
And it’s our people who make this all happen. We are thinkers, risk-takers and problem solvers, working together to constantly challenge the status quo. If you share our commitment to ingenuity, creativity and innovation, we want you to help us define our world of tomorrow. Explore the opportunities and apply today.
- Create customers segmentations using SQL language and edit HTMLs on Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Execute A/B tests and have business improvements conclusions;
- Create push campaigns on Engage (internal Motorola’s system) and analyze the results;
- Create, develop, execute and maintain a comprehensive strategy to collect, segment, analyze and integrate customer´s expectations, preferences and aversions into marketing functions across all products;
- Build reports and strategic business recommendations by analyzing dashboards and processing data;
- Must have good interpersonal skills to manage contacts with different professionals. Have contact with key stakeholders (IT, Brand, E-commerce, Regional Marketing, B2B, Insurance and HelloYou App teams) in furthering our marketing objectives;
- Make decisions based on data analysis. Have capabilities to maintain the integrity of the CRM system, including updates, refinements and overall database;
- Bachelor Degree: must have analytical skill;
- Experience in Marketing oriented roles (data-driven campaign management, loyalty marketing, customer journeys, BTL marketing via email, SMS, direct mail, online/social channels and Google Analytics);
- SQL and HTML programming language;
- Understanding of the development and deployment of CRM activities. (Salesforce Marketing Cloud certificate preferred)
- Be dynamic, with excellent interpersonal communication and agility;
- Have an analytical mind and know how to work with data in favor of the objectives;
- Be extremely organized, be proactive and be able to work independently.
- Knowledge of the office package (word / excel / ppt)
- Experience in Data Science projects (big data, machine learning, data engineering);
- Smartphone features knowledge;
- Experience in agencies working and opening briefings;
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.