Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
The 1:1 Marketing Capabilities team partners with the broader marketing team, stakeholders and vendors to design world class marketing strategies and capabilities and assist marketers in driving shareholder value and customer loyalty. Our team acts as consultants on all aspects of 1:1 marketing, while ensuring TD brand is protected and delivered in the customer experience. If you want to be a 1:1 marketing capabilities ambassador who can help strive efficiencies for the bank, then join our team and make an impactful contribution to TD and your own success.
Do you have willingness to help others deliver their best? Can you work as key marketing consultant on all aspects of email marketing? Then the position of Marketing Manager, Email Capabilities is a good fit for you. In this role, you will be playing a key role on the 1:1 Marketing Capabilities team driving the advancement of targeted and personalized customer experiences, while ensuring the TD brand is protected and delivered in the customer experience.
As a key team member, you will partner with internal stakeholders, external vendors and marketing teams across all lines of business to drive new strategies and capabilities that will increase relevancy, personalization and business impact of email campaigns.
On a typical day at work, you will be expected to:
- Lead the strategy and implementation of new and existing email capabilities including but not limited to; personalized video, Salesforce Marketing Cloud capabilities, contextual and behavioral driven email personalization, creative/message testing leveraging machine learning
- Bridge Martech expertise with marketing acumen to deliver on objectives based on customer need and potential business impact
- Manage relationships with key vendors, stakeholders and marketing teams to set testing strategy, negotiate contracts and encourage adoption of the tools
- Keep current on emerging industry trends and developments and understand their value and application to the email channel.
- Participate in knowledge transfer and training within the core team and with the broader marketing team.
- Participate fully as a member of the team, support a positive work environment that promotes quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest
- Undergraduate degree or relevant professional certifications, designations with minimum 7 years related experience
- Strong organizational awareness and knowledge of business, operational functions, methods and regulatory requirements to solve complex problems and develop new solutions
- Strong Martech background and/or experience with email capabilities and technology
- Knowledge of targeted marketing strategies and a demonstrated ability to apply them considered and asset
- Experience managing external vendor relationships
- A dynamic leader with robust relationship management skills to work collaboratively and autonomously with team and handle multiple priorities a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills to communicate complex concepts, coordinate effectively with increasingly senior shareholders and integrate work with other areas
- Self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and with a growth mindset, constantly looking improvements and innovation
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.