Do you have a passion for CRM, digital communications, and growth? Are you interested in joining a growing team to manage CRM/email and digital communications for a young and disruptive Amazon brand?
We are seeking a Marketing Manager, CRM (email/digital) to enhance our email strategy and execution while developing scalable campaigns to acquire, onboard, and introduce customers to new features. This role is both strategic and tactical with end-to-end campaign ownership including strategy, execution, optimization, and reporting.
Key job responsibilities
- Own highly visible acquisition and engagement email marketing campaigns from beginning to end — from gathering of requirements, design and development, to testing, launch, and reporting against key metrics.
- Maintain a complete project schedule and make it constantly visible to leadership and stakeholders.
- Gain subject matter expertise in customer pain points and deliver solutions.
- Research and develop an iterative testing strategy to gain insights and continuously improve the customer experience through optimized messaging and targeting.
- Partner with marketing, product, and operations teams to align channel initiatives with cross-functional goals.
A day in the life
The ideal candidate will think strategically and execute flawlessly. You will strategize, build, implement, and optimize email and digital communications programs to drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention. Success in this role includes being a confident communicator, having a strategic vision for email and digital communications, high ability to execute, and deep understanding of testing and reporting.
If you are data-driven, detail-oriented, and comfortable with both strategy and execution, this is a great role for you.
About The Team
Amazon Key is revolutionizing the future of delivery by bringing convenience and peace of mind to our customers. Our mission is to provide best-in-class experiences for customers to discover, adopt, and engage with Amazon Key services such as in-garage package and grocery delivery.
- 3+ years of CRM/email marketing experience; professional non-internship.
- 3+ years of experience building, executing, and scaling email marketing campaigns from concept to completion.
- 3+ years of experience developing and presenting email marketing strategy and performance.
- 3+ years of experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
- 3+ years of experience briefing and advising email creative development to inform content and message testing strategy.
- 3+ years of experience working with email platforms and basic HTML editing.
- Ambitious self-starter with demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving line of business.
- Strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks.
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Experience with A/B testing, especially around audience segmentation and targeting.
- Experience using customer research, hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, generate forecasts, and assess the efficacy of marketing programs.
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.