Since 1983, Vantage Deluxe World Travel develops and delivers memorable travel journeys on seven continents whether on land, riverboats or small ships.
Vantage Deluxe World Travel is a $300 million, state-of-the-art direct marketer of travel to the affluent mature market. When you join the Vantage team you become part of a global company, headquartered in Boston, with regional offices around the world. Our worldwide teams work together to provide exciting, culturally enriching travel programs to destinations on all seven continents, including on our European river cruise fleet. Since 1983, more than 400,000 travelers have joined us to see the world.
Vantage Deluxe World Travel is the leader in adventure travel for thirty-seven years.
Vantage’s workplace culture is fun, collaborative, and meaningful. Our associates are fueled by the tangible results of delivering memorable and life-changing journeys while working collaboratively across the globe. Our associates don’t just help others travel, but we enable them to experience the Vantage Travel difference with several opportunities to explore the globe on a Vantage journey, too!
Alongside free annual international travel opportunities, we recognize the hard work of our global associates with a competitive benefits package, flexibility, and myriad wellness options. Our convenient location next to TD Garden and North Station puts associates in the heart of world-class downtown Boston and just steps from a major transit hub convenient for city dwellers and commuters alike.
Some of our benefits include:
- Your choice of employer-subsidized medical plans, as well as comprehensive dental and vision plans
- 3 weeks of vacation time alongside 10 paid holidays, 5 sick days, and 3 personal days, 1 volunteer day
- 401K with generous employer match
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Telecommuting and flexible work arrangements
- Free international travel opportunities for associates, plus 25% discount on all trips for the associate and their family and personal airline ticket discounts
- 90% subsidy on MBTA passes inside of Boston and up to 50% subsidy on commuter rail passes
- Wellness program offering weekly fresh fruit delivery, on-site fitness center with Peloton bikes and lockers, weight loss benefits, and discounts on fitness boot camps and personal training
The Director of CRM is responsible for the growth and quality of all customer data used to for Vantage’s marketing operations. The improvement and renewal of this data requires the coordination of efforts across all channels, including direct mail, email, web, social, telephone, and on-site interactions.
This role will manage, track and report on the customer qualification process and be responsible for the entire database and the growth of qualified leads on the database. This position will report to the CMO.
- Annually increase the number of prospective customers
- File Hygiene
- Reduce costs to acquire customers through improved segmentation and modeling
- Report and track the # of qualified candidates with various views of the data-segments, contact preferences and value
- Make recommendations on how to market to that demographic (mail, social media, website) as well as analyze trends in growth or declines and recommend course of action
- Report database metrics (# of customers, migration of customers, e-mail engagement, etc.)
- Interpret and compile analytics using MS SQL Server, SQL queries, Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Excel
- Coordinate campaigns and initiatives to improve the customer database with internal teams and external partners
- Establish and enforce "Best Practices" for database marketing and qualification, based on company goals
- Enhance the data capture process, by configuring the database and specific channels to identify qualified prospects/customers
- Exceptional analytical skills coupled with solid business foundation, particularly in database marketing and CRM.
- An innovative, positive and self-directed attitude – interested in developing new solutions and ongoing improvements based on proven metrics.
- Hands-on experience in multi-channel, multi-wave (trigger) direct marketing operations, strategy and analysis.
- Ability to mine data, using query language(s) to create data for program development support
- Constantly measure results and hold partners accountable for program success.
- Assume ownership for our company’s success.
- Project energy and enthusiasm.
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7 + years of experience in CRM/analytics
- Proven track record of managing an enterprise CRM environment
- Proficiency with SQL, Excel and analytics tools (Tableau)
- Proficiency with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Travel/hospitality experience a plus