Zeel is seeking a multi-talented marketing technologist with a passion for turning raw data into strategic action. He or she will liaise between Zeel’s Data and Marketing teams, using data pulled from Alteryx systems to build and execute marketing campaigns that drive consumer acquisition, B2B sales, and recruitment/retention efforts.
This dynamic, cross-functional role demands strong technical proficiency in digital marketing execution, analysis, and reporting. In addition to hands-on execution of campaigns and flows, the Marketing Campaign Specialist will provide insights on audience optimization, find opportunities for automation/personalization, and analyze and report on campaign results.
The ideal candidate is a dedicated practitioner capable of managing complex assignments in a fast-paced environment with positivity and enthusiasm.
- Utilize our customer engagement platform Braze to build campaigns that leverage email, SMS/MMS, and push notifications (e.g. drip campaigns, triggers, transactional messaging, newsletters, promotions)
- Implement and manage list & segmentation strategies in Braze
- Monitor and maintain list health & quality
- Perform ad hoc & automated data pulls to generate lists for a variety of marketing campaign types, from CRM lifecycle campaigns to search and social channels
- Partner with engineering/product/marketing stakeholders to leverage front- and back-end data events and surface data to marketing tools for use in targeting & personalization
- Implement and manage B2B lead nurture & ABM campaigns in Pardot/Salesforce, in collaboration with Marketing & Sales stakeholders
- Perform A/B testing & experimentation within marketing platforms to improve productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and revenue growth
- Expand our automation capabilities through data connections, api integrations, and custom objects and activities
- Report on campaign results across all platforms & audiences, surface relevant insights using dashboard tools such as Mode, and recommend campaign, spend and targeting modifications.
- Develop market segmentation strategies and related metrics including CAC and predicted LTV in collaboration with our finance and analytics teams
- Regularly assess potential improvement opportunities to our marketing tech stack, systems, and operations
- 3–5 years years in martech role(s) with an emphasis on campaign development, automation, and analysis
- 2 or more years of experience with data analysis and manipulation.
- Strong proficiency in marketing campaign tools (e.g. Braze, Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, ActiveCampaign, etc.), campaign automation, and list optimization practices, such as audience selection, trigger qualification, suppression, and targeting/segmentation
- Experience with SQL or other data querying language—writing queries, pulling data from relational databases, automating reports, etc.
- Strong proficiency in quantitative and qualitative campaign reporting & analysis
- Understanding of inbound, demand-gen, and ABM marketing principles
- Understanding of API integrations
- Excellent communication, organization, and project management skills
- Genuine interest in deeply understanding our customers, services, and industry
- Experience with Alteryx data preparation
- Experience with reporting / BI tools such as Tableau, Mode, or PowerBI
- Advanced experience with API integrations
- Experience in both B2B and B2C marketing environments
- Salesforce customization/engineering experience
- Functional understanding of React and React native framework
- Healthcare, vision, and dental plan
- 401k with match
- HSA with match
- Stock options
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited paid vacation days
- Massages, massages, massages
Zeel is an in-home health and wellness platform delivering healthcare professionals to patient homes and offices for routine, covered medical care, including musculoskeletal (MSK) chronic pain care, COVID-19 PCR and other lab testing, vaccinations, behavioral health, and low-acuity nursing care.
Zeel provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Zeel complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.