Company Name: Toyota New Zealand
Location: Manawatu - Palmerston North
Job expiry date: 2021-08-07
Industry: Automotive Sales and Repair
Occupation: Media and Communication Equipment Worker
Pay Rate: 65000 - 105000
Marketing Automation Specialist
At Toyota New Zealand customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do. As such our team is growing and an opportunity now exists to join our Marketing and Customer team as a Marketing Automation Specialist. This exciting new role will see you responsible for executing direct marketing communications via our digital platforms to enhance key experiences across the customer lifecycle. In addition to developing and implementing communication campaigns and automated nurture streams in our marketing automation applications, this role will also co-ordinate key agency stakeholder relationships to support our business activities.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a strong customer focus and a genuine interest in identifying opportunities that enhance marketing connections to customer needs. Your proven experience in marketing automation will allow you to provide value at all stages and touchpoints of the customer journey.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Designing, developing and implementing feasible customer communications strategy to support marketing campaign activity
• Working with stakeholder groups to define KPIs, create reporting and analyse campaign performance
• Writing agency briefs which encompass all marketing campaign communication requirements
• Taking ownership of customer communications and EDM strategies
We pride ourselves on our people so to be successful in the role you will need:
• A tertiary qualification (marketing, communication, digital marketing or related)
• A minimum of three years’ experience as a marketing specialist or in a similar role
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to understand a variety of people and situations
• A strong customer focus with a genuine interest in understanding the customer and their needs
• The ability to think creatively and articulate creative concepts to others
• The ability to lead and drive the delivery of a project from start to finish
• Experience in the use of marketing automation platforms; Salesforce Marketing Cloud is strongly preferred
• Ability to work with resilience and at pace in an evolving and agile environment
So who are we?
Toyota New Zealand is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation, Japan and in 2020 celebrated 33 years of vehicle market leadership in New Zealand. We constantly strive to deliver customer satisfaction and continually transform ourselves to meet our customer's needs and styles, passion’s and dreams. From the moment you enter Toyota - you will notice a difference!
What can we offer?
• Opportunity to work in a global organisation where people are the heart of everything they do
• Excellent staff benefits
• Supportive, friendly culture
If you are confident that you meet the above then please apply with your cover letter and CV online today telling us why you think you have what it takes to excel in this role!
Only applicants with New Zealand Citizenship or New Zealand Permanent Residency should apply.