- HEW 7
- 1 permanent continuing position and 1 fixed-term position for up to 1 year
- Closing Date: 9 January 2022 at 11.00pm AEST (R-04639)
About This Opportunity
The Marketing Automation Specialist assists in the successful delivery of digital marketing and recruitment activities, supporting the domestic and international recruitment teams in creating effective future student journeys to achieve conversion targets. This will apply to other Stakeholder Groups as activities are migrated to Marketing Automation e.g. Current Students, Alumni, Advancement etc. The role develops and delivers digital customer engagement activities in line with the University brand and marketing strategy.
The Customer Experience and Digital Team is responsible for developing, testing, and implementing a strategy to reach and engage target audiences (stakeholder groups) through multiple digital channels like email, web, mobile, VR, multimedia, CRM and social. The Digital Coordinator: Marketing Automation and Conversion is responsible for the development of Stakeholder Personalisation strategies, and coordinating the implementation of Marketing Automation across all stakeholder groups (Future Students, Current Students, Alumni, Advancement, Research, Corporate, Community and Staff) execution of the University’s MA programs and activities (integrated to CRM) working collaboratively across the whole of UQ.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement marketing automation (email, SMS and social) campaigns, projects and initiatives aligned to UQ brands and recruitment strategies.
- Contribute to the implementation and maintenance (platform administration and user support) and training of the University’s CRM and marketing automation capabilities.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Marketing Automation systems, governance, policies and processes to capitalise on marketing data and intelligence aligned with accessibility and privacy legislation.
- Provide advice and support to other Group Marketing teams and key clients on digital customer engagement activities for maximum impact.
- In collaboration with the Digital Marketing Analyst, evaluate and report on the effectiveness of marketing automation (email, SMS and social) campaigns and initiatives to inform future digital communication strategies.
- Collaborate with other Group Marketing teams, IT staff and key clients to develop and implement initiatives aimed at improving the user experience across digital platforms.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to engage and align them with the overall University digital communications strategy. Assist in coordinating all prospective student communications and conversion journeys, with direction from the Marketing Automation and Conversion Manager.
- Create, edit, monitor and report on ongoing automation journeys and conversion activities, identifying areas for improvement.
- Liaise with recruitment staff and content, web and external communications staff to collate content and build experiences for prospective students, ensuring a seamless experience across web, email and mobile.
- Work with the CA team to ensure that data used in digital marketing and conversion activities is always accurate.
- Work effectively as part of a service driven team.
- Use data in the MA platform to develop queries and segments to enable personalised communications.
- Design and develop meaningful scoring models to enable lead qualification
- Cooperate with all health and safety policies and procedures of the university and take all reasonable care to ensure that your actions or omissions do not impact on the health and safety of yourself or others.
- A relevant tertiary qualification and at least four years’ experience, or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and customer acquisition campaign experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to engage people of all ages, including those from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly and productively as an effective team member to ensure deadlines are met.
- Outstanding organisational skills with proven ability to deal with multiple tasks and establish priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with all levels of students, staff and external stakeholders.
- Advanced level of computer literacy with excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications(esp. Excel) and ability to use databases to capture and maintain stakeholder information(e.g. CRM).Advanced HTML and CSS knowledge and Adobe Creative Suite skills inorder to create campaigns and effectively support platform users.
- Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training.
- Experience with marketing automation software (Adobe, Salesforce, Marketo etc.)
- Experience working in the higher education space, retail or financial services.
What We Can Offer
We have one Continuing Full-Time position and one Full-time fixed term position for 12 months at HEW Level 7 available. This role will be based at our Toowong office.
The full-time equivalent base salary will be in the range $88,763 - $96,783 plus super of up to 17%.
The total FTE package will be in the range $103,852 - $113,236 per annum.
Want to Apply?
All applicants must upload the following documents in order for your application to be considered:
- Cover letter addressing the ‘About You’ section
Please note that you will be asked to add all documents into the one upload box during the application form.
About The Selection Process
To satisfy pre-requisite questions and ensure your application can be considered in full, all candidates must apply via the UQ Careers portal by the job closing deadline or will not be accepted.