BASIC PURPOSE: The purpose of this position is to support the expansion of Love’s digital communication and marketing automation capabilities, specifically through the use of Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform. Ideal candidate will have experience with email marketing platform (i.e., MailChimp, HubSpot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.) and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Work with Loyalty Marketing team, as well as partners such as Moveable Ink, to support the creation of automated email, SMS text, mobile app push, and other digital customer communications.
- Create mobile optimized email templates
- Create digital campaign audience segments through drag and drop segmentation filters
- Create customer surveys through online survey tools and provide QA support and reporting to business as required
- Upload digital assets in marketing automation platform (images, content spreadsheets, etc.)
- Act as liaison between customer-facing business units (loyalty, sales, truck care, etc.) & marketing cloud teams; gather requirements and ensure alignment of business needs & timing expectations
- Perform A/B tests on campaigns and work with content writers, designers, and business units to optimize conversion rates
- Perform cross-device and cross-channel campaign testing
- Stay up to date on deliverability best practices and how to resolve common deliverability issues
- Monitor email inbox delivery statistics and engagement metrics to help maintain high email deliverability rates, provide insights to the business units as needed
- Participate in all phases of the Scrum Process, including QA testing
- Perform dynamic content testing of Movable Ink and Marketing Cloud campaign assets
- Participate in campaign design, planning, development, execution, and analysis.
- Assist in the management of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud product roadmap and return on investment metrics
- Work with graphics designers to create relevant and consistent graphics and translate those assets into usable build files for vendors and internal use in digital campaigns
- Collaborate with other customer-facing business units to concept and develop executable electronic campaigns. Develop relationships built on trust and assist in providing analysis of electronic campaigns, including recommendations for future campaigns.
- Participate in internal (and potentially external) training to upskill technical skills, as needed
- Support the administration and maintenance of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud product, as needed (including user onboarding, role management, etc.)
- Assist in writing any necessary training materials in conjunction with the training department
- Perform other duties as needed to support the marketing department and the company.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in marketing, campaign planning, campaign execution, and/or electronic customer-facing communications. Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience desired but not required.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), email marketing, some HTML and CSS experience, creation of marketing assets through WYSIWYG template builders
- Soft Skills: Strong verbal and oral communication skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize projects based on business need, ability to multi-task, strong organizational skills, and flexibility.
- Customer insight and orientation, including experience in dispute resolution and root cause analysis
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills with ability to prioritize multiple/competing projects.
- Integrity to present the truth in an appropriate and helpful manner and admit mistakes.
- Drive for results with a can-do attitude; pushes self and others to achieve bottom line results.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Corporate
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we’ve provided customers with highway hospitality and “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.” We’re passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly. The Love’s Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry’s safest trucking fleets
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert
Love’s was founded in 1964 on the values of integrity, customer focus, strong work ethic, innovation and perseverance. We are looking for these in every person we hire. No matter what job you do for Love’s, your commitment to these values will not only continue our legacy of growth, it will also ensure your successful career.