Geotab is a global leader in IoT and connected transportation and certified “Great Place to Work.” We are a company of diverse and talented individuals who work together to help businesses grow and succeed, and increase the safety and sustainability of our communities.
Geotab is advancing security, connecting commercial vehicles to the internet and providing web-based analytics to help customers better manage their fleets. Geotab’s open platform and Marketplace, offering hundreds of third-party solution options, allows both small and large businesses to automate operations by integrating vehicle data with their other data assets. Processing billions of data points a day, Geotab leverages data analytics and machine learning to improve productivity, optimize fleets through the reduction of fuel consumption, enhance driver safety and achieve strong compliance to regulatory changes.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for people who follow their passion, think differently and want to make an impact. Ours is a fast paced, ever changing environment. Geotabbers accept that challenge and are willing to take on new tasks and activities - ones that may not always be described in the initial job description. Join us for a fulfilling career with opportunities to innovate, great benefits, and our fun and inclusive work culture. Reach your full potential with Geotab. To see what it’s like to be a Geotabber, check out our blog and follow us @InsideGeotab on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
Who You Are
Working in tandem with the Marketing Automation Manager, The Marketing Automation Specialist will collaborate with various teams across the company including Digital Marketing ,Sales Ops, and Business Systems to help execute multi-channel campaigns, gathering requirements and approvals, and assisting in building out marketing automation workflows.
What You’ll Do
The Marketing Automation Specialist will assist in the development of Geotab’s automation program including list management, journey builds, landing page creation as well as full-funnel reporting of all marketing campaigns through Salesforce.
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Work closely with the automation manager to develop and execute nurture and engagement programs across the customer journey and marketing funnel, and assist with email programs to support all segment teams and regions globally.
- Support the digital marketing team with operational tasks for marketing campaigns, including contact management and campaign management in Salesforce.
- Work with the marketing automation team to gather insights across a number of success criteria, including: email deliverability, lead scoring, lead stage conversion and marketing influenced pipeline and revenue.
- Help build and execute strategic promotional campaigns to support cross functional team efforts in lead generation, engagement and churn reduction initiatives to meet company-wide shared objectives.
- Provide input on campaign and program improvement in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including A/B testing and suggesting new campaigns/programs to drive pipeline.
- Support Marketing Automation Manager on on-going optimization of our existing lead flow and lead routing, including marketing-to-sales process improvements.
What You’ll Bring To This Role
- 3 - 5 years of automation, demand generation, and digital marketing experience.
- Experience working in Marketing Cloud preferred
- Experience working in Salesforce & Integrating with Marketing Cloud.
- A good understanding of email marketing and marketing automation best practices.
- The ability to prioritize tasks based on the impact they have to colleagues and KPIs.
- A data-driven mindset, and great organization skills.
- Attention to detail to ensure all marketing assets are well-built and tested.
- Experience with reporting on campaign performance and providing insights and recommendations.
- Experience working in other marketing automation systems (marketo, eloqua, hubspot, pardot)
Why Job Seekers Choose Geotab
Work from home and flex work arrangements
Home office reimbursement program
Online learning and networking opportunities
Electric vehicle purchase incentive program
Competitive medical and dental benefits (full-time employees only)
Retirement savings program (full-time employees only)
How We Work
At Geotab, we understand that the world is always changing and that we need to change with it. Geotab has adopted a hybrid model for working, including a flexible work from home program, with the opportunity to work in our safe, clean offices. When working from home, you are required to have a reliable internet connection with at least 50mb DL/10mb UL. Virtual work is supported with cloud-based applications, collaboration tools and asynchronous working. The health and safety of employees are a top priority. We encourage work-life balance and keep the Geotab culture going strong with online social events, chat rooms and gatherings. Join us and help reshape the future of technology!
We believe that ensuring diversity is fundamental to our future growth and progress and is an integral part of our business. We believe that success happens where new ideas can flourish – in an environment that is rich in diversity and a place where people from various backgrounds can work together. Geotab encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to accommodating people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired. We will ensure the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities are taken into account as part of performance management, career development, training and redeployment processes. If you require accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information about our diversity and inclusion as well as accommodation policies and practices, please contact us at [email protected] Click here to learn more about what happens with your personal data.