This position directly manages all automated marketing communications to our internal database of prospects and paid users. We use both Pardot and Salesforce, and you are expected to be an expert in Pardot and knowledgeable in Salesforce, as you take full ownership of Pardot, and manage various related tasks in Salesforce.
Excellent communication skills, organizational behavior, acute attention to detail, and professional follow through are critical to the success of this position. You will assist in developing scalable processes for building data-driven automated marketing campaigns. You are expected to be knowledgeable of and apply industry-best practices for marketing analysis as well as tracking and managing performance.
You will be responsible for building processes within Pardot, including:
- Emails / Email Marketing
- Responsive email templates in Pardot that render correctly across mobile and all major email clients and browsers
- Create custom email preference centers and unsubscribe pages
- Create a template/code library of reusable content
- Execute email marketing programs, including segmentation, testing, deployment, and continuous evaluation for improvement.
- Develop and configure landing pages and forms in Pardot with personalization and dynamic content
- Perform standard QA functions and code review for campaigns, automation workflows, email assets, and other customer-facing assets
- Create nurture programs
- Problem solve sync errors
- Manage Pardot Tags
You will work closely supporting our Marketing team on projects for Salesforce and Pardot.
You will assist in:
- Business analysis and discovery
- Process design
- Requirements definition
- Project management and coordination
- Instance configuration tasks
- Data migration
- Training & launch
On projects where there is a focus outside marketing automation, we may ask you to work within a team structure, with other team members leading the overall project and you focusing on the marketing automation element. For these projects, your responsibilities will include:
- The items listed above, limited to marketing automation
- Coordinating with the project lead to ensure the marketing automation part of the project is done on time, within budget.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience working with marketing automation platforms, including Pardot
- Experience setting up Pardot and getting users up to speed
- Current Certified Pardot Specialist is ideal but not required
- Certified Salesforce.com user preferred but not required
- Solid understanding of content marketing, drip marketing, email marketing strategies, and tactical best practices.
Education & Training:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience as a manager of Email / CRM Marketing, Marketing Automation, Demand Gen, Lifecycle Marketing, or similar role at a B2B SaaS operation
- 3+ years of hands on experience with Pardot and Salesforce; Pardot certification preferred