NVIDIA has been transforming computer graphics, PC gaming, and accelerated computing for more than 25 years. It’s a unique legacy of innovation that’s fueled by great technology and amazing people. Today, we’re tapping into the unlimited potential of AI to define the next era of computing. An era in which our GPU acts as the brains of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can understand the world. Doing what’s never been done before takes vision, innovation, and the world’s best talent. As an NVIDIAN, you’ll be immersed in a diverse, supportive environment where everyone is inspired to do their best work. Want to make a difference? Come join our team!
The lifecycle marketing team at NVIDIA is looking for a detail-oriented technical email marketing manager to join the team. This role will support activations for our gaming business unit on Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget).
What You'll Be Doing
- Build journeys and automations using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)
- Create data extensions to be used for journey ingestion, segmentation and dynamic content
- Write SQL queries and automations to populate data extensions and pull data from the data warehouse
- Define dynamic list criteria, working with the data team to import and identify system or field needs.
- Create dynamic content using Ampscript for a personalized user experience.
- Construct dashboards and reports to highlight campaign results.
- Support new integrations and on-board new SFMC modules.
What We Need To See
- 5+ years of technical experience with marketing campaign development, preferably in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficient with SQL, AMPScript, HTML, CSS, (SSJS a plus).
- Experience with API integration and working with software engineers.
- Salesforce Certification or a strong Trailhead history a big plus.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, cross-functional collaboration, and organizational skills.
- Being flexible and comfortable in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
With competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, we are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant people in the world working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our business development teams are rapidly growing. If you're creative and autonomous with a real passion for your work, then come join our team!
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires that NVIDIA provide the compensation range and benefits offered for this position if performed in Colorado. The base salary range for this position in Colorado is $90,000.00 - 123,750.00 USD.
NVIDIA also offers a comprehensive benefits package. We provide health care coverage, dental and vision, 401(K), including company matching and after tax contributions, Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), company paid holidays, paid sick leave, vacation leave, professional time off, life and disability protection. Employees in eligible sales and positions may also be eligible for commission.
Base pay is based on market location and may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, and other job-related reasons.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.