Syngenta is a global leader in agriculture; rooted in science and dedicated to bringing plant potential to life. Each of our 28,000 employees in more than 90 countries work together to solve one of humanity’s most pressing challenges: growing more food with fewer resources. A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of our ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture. Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet. Join us and help shape the future of agriculture.
Through leading innovations, we help farmers around the world meet the challenge of feeding a growing population and taking care of our planet. In this role, the
Marketing Automation & Enablement Lead
will manage and enable our Canadian Marketing Tech Stack including software related to email marketing, event management, webinars, social media, and marketing data analytics.
This position has a flexible work location that can be based anywhere across Canada or at one of our two in person offices in Guelph, ON or Calgary, AB.
What You Will Do
- Manage and enable our Canadian Marketing Tech Stack including software related to email marketing, event management, webinars, social media, and marketing data analytics
- Function as a subject matter expert (SME) in marketing automation tools, such as but not limited to Salesforce Pardot, while coaching others and sharing industry best practices
- Drive and conduct efforts to integrate 3rd party and internal tools with our central marketing automation platform (Pardot and Salesforce Sales Cloud) from evaluation to implementation and training stakeholders on best-in-practice usage and reporting
- Provide strategic guidance, coaching and maintain system administration of Pardot to support our national email marketing campaigns and team members
- Perform technical project management of the marketing automation development lifecycle in an agile environment, including requirements gathering, design / development, testing, implementation and configuration, and advanced administration
- Investigate, configure, troubleshoot, customize and activate new features within the marketing automation tech stack
- Work to identify potential issues, analyze and resolve difficult problems and take ownership of providing strategic guidance, influencing change and leading the implementation of new functionality on areas you identify for enhancement
- Document training materials and train users to ensure key stakeholders understand complete tool functionality and capabilities
- Build Pardot, Salesforce and Tableau CRM (formerly called Einstein Analytics) reporting and dashboard functionality to provide visibility into multi-channel marketing campaign / asset / email results and measure effectiveness
- Maintain best practices for marketing automation platforms, including naming conventions, completion actions, tagging and tracking codes etc.
Who You Are
- You are self-motivated and are able to work independently with little direction or oversight; have proven project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors
- You have the ability to provide coaching and guidance to individuals at different levels within the organization, both in group and one-on-one settings
- You have exceptional oral and written communications skills combined with the ability to work effectively in a matrix organization
- You thrive in a fast-past environment, often with competing priorities; have excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and resolve difficult problems quickly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in breadth and depth across multiple digital marketing / sales platforms such as Marketing Cloud, Marketo, MailChimp, Hootsuite, Drift or equivalent Chatbots, Tableau CRM (formerly called Einstein Analytics) or similar visualization tools, Zoom, Google Analytics Data Studio, etc. Advanced level (min 3 years of experience) in each of the following:
- Administering Pardot with full accountability of managing, developing and implementing Pardot
- Working within Salesforce Sales Cloud, including how it integrates with Pardot and marketing automation efforts as well as user administration
- hands-on experience implementing API integrations and using Salesforce connectors
- HTML / CSS coding experience
- Experience with ad platforms, such as Google Ads, programmatic advertising platforms and social networks
- Experience creating and reporting on multi-channel campaigns
- Knowledge of best practices, including the adherence to privacy legislation in the sales and marketing process and systems arena
- Salesforce and Pardot certifications
What We Offer
- We offer a competitive base salary and incentive bonus potential, combined with challenging and meaningful work, learning and career development opportunities and a great team environment.
- A culture that celebrates diversity & inclusion, promotes professional development and offers flexible work options to meet both your work and personal needs
- Focus on Wellness and innovative programs that support overall health and wellbeing such as annual Lifestyle Account and free Headspace App
- Progressive Employee Policies and Programs including a Flexible Work Location approach, and a new vacation policy that provides up to 30 days’ vacation for all employees
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.