The Manager, Email Marketing is responsible for leading and managing the end-to-end email marketing strategies while working closely with other members of the marketing team. They oversee, develop and guide the email marketing team as they create various aspects of email marketing campaigns in order to increase customer engagement and bookings.
- Manages and builds overall goals, objectives, strategy, and email best practices.
- Uses Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Platform to build HTML emails while using content modules and drag-and-drop interface.
- Collaborates with internal business partners to develop cohesive campaigns and lead generation strategies that are targeted, relevant, and on brand.
- Develops and manages execution of a test and learn processing support of business goals and objectives.
- Coordinates team member selection and development and ensures team members comply with appropriate policies and procedures.
- Adheres to Suns Timekeeping Policy by reviewing, verifying accuracy, approving and submitting direct report(s) time recorded.
- Partners with Team Relations on team member counseling and recommendation of termination when appropriate.
- Conducts team member performance reviews and recommends compensation adjustments.
- Champions the growth and continuous improvement of the email program in support of business opportunities and goals.
- Executes annual and quarterly email planning.
- Maintains current marketing calendars and timelines.
- Executes all email projects and campaigns with quality and timeliness.
- Provides clear objectives and timelines to Content, Creative, Data and Analytics partners.
- Monitors daily email sends and data transfer processes to ensure proper execution of the email program.
- Ensures all email campaigns comply with current best practice in the industry.
- Performs set-up, testing, deployment, and Quality Assurance of all email campaigns.
- Keeps documentation current including campaign strategy, naming conventions, processes, and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or a related field (Preferred)
- 2 years experience in email marketing and consumer messaging utilizing message automation tools.
- 1 year experience implementing or designing email for marketing campaigns.
- 2 years management experience.
- Proficient in HTML development with working knowledge of all facets of email development and implementation (design skills a plus).
- Proficient in creating dynamic messaging utilizing email scripting language.
- Effective communication with demonstrated ability to lead.
- Ability to translate, communicate, and distill metrics into a digestible, actionable marketing framework and present reports for relevant stakeholders.
- Familiarity with an email service platform, preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Ability to execute corporate level email strategy and increase subscriptions within Salesforce Marketing Cloud Journey campaigns.
- Knowledge of email design principles and email best practices.
- Knowledge of test and learn practices such as A/B Testing, Multivariate Testing, etc.
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple implementation plans and timelines.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to execute tactical marketing campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative thinking with excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities.
At Sun Communities, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, paid time off, great benefits, and flexibility.
- Comprehensive Medical and Prescription coverage with 4 plan options so you can choose the plan that best meets the needs of you and your family
- Comprehensive Dental and Vision Plans
- On-Site Fitness Center with Free Personal Training & Group Fitness Classes
- Voluntary Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance and Dependent Life
- Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k) Plan with Sun matching contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program providing financial support to team members who further their formal education
- Vacation RV Site Discounts for team members when visiting SunRV Resorts across the nation
- Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
- Free Virtual 1:1 Tutoring for the children of Sun Team Members
- Paid Time Off including ten holidays, vacation, personal, sick time, bereavement and pay for jury duty
Apply for a Corporate Headquarters (HQ) position, located in the Metro Detroit, Michigan market today.
Join our Talent Community and explore Corporate Headquarters jobs at Sun Communities.