Downtown Denver-based company a dynamic service-oriented marketer who highly organized, articulate, and experienced in supporting marketing programs targeted to affluent travelers. The Manager, Email Marketing will contribute to company acquisition and retention objectives by supporting the operations of Inspirato's multi-channel, multi-brand customer contact strategy to achieve targeted and personalized communications leveraging the most effective message to the right customer at the right time. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
- Create and execute targeted email marketing campaigns, aligned to support company objectives, using marketing technology platform Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Liaise with internal and external audiences by helping to manage related requests, issues, communications, and stakeholder expectations in accordance with team objectives.
- Help manage production schedules within defined scope by interfacing with stakeholders, designers, and copy writers to support business owners.
- Identify testing and optimization opportunities within automated email marketing programs to deliver a premium customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle, from prospect to lead through membership, vacations, renewal and referral.
- Perform ongoing quality assurance audits of email marketing programs to ensure maximum program value.
Required Skills: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Proficient in creation, testing, and troubleshooting of HTML emails
- Experience managing email programs in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills
- A strong comfort level to track multiple projects simultaneously and feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated energy, drive, determination, and persistence
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely and respond to questions from various department and levels within the organizational structure
- Ability to adapt to changes in the organization and to carry out multiple assignments concurrently
- A self-starter with the ability to independently execute tasks with little to no direction
- Excellent verbal and composition ability, plus a high degree of professionalism
- Be able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- 4-year Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related areas of study or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years strategic email and CRM programs experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud required
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, understand complex topics, design creative solutions, and adapt to shifting priorities
- Prior experience marketing luxury products a plus
Inspirato Offers Its Employees
Full benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, and vision
Inspirato Employee Familiarization Travel Program
Casual work environment in rapidly growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company
Credit for gym membership
Energetic Lower Downtown Denver location located blocks from Coors Field
Fresh fruit delivery service, coffee and tea, fully stocked snack bar, beverage fridge
Regular fun employee events and professional development opportunities
Opportunity to work with passionate, driven, committed, high performing individuals who are revolutionizing the luxury travel industry!
This role can be completed remotely. At this time, Inspirato hires employees in only the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Massachusetts, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming. Candidates must reside or plan to reside in one of the aforementioned states to be eligible for hire for this role.
Compensation - $65,000 - $85,000 Base Salary.
We believe in building a compensation structure that reflects the comparable market pay rate for positions at companies similar in size, revenue generation and geographic location; in addition to individual factors including seniority, performance-based merit, education/training and experience related to scope of responsibilities.
Bonus – This position is eligible for the company’s bonus plan, to the extent offered, at a target bonus percentage of up to 10% of your annual salary.
Benefits – This position is eligible for a health and welfare benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance.
FAM Trip – This Position is eligible for the Employee Familiarization Travel Program following three (3) consecutive months of employment. This program provides you up to one seven (7) day reservation in an eligible Inspirato property per your employment calendar year – subject to seasonal property demands and the company Employee Familiarization Travel Program Terms and Conditions.
Who we are!
Launched in January 2011 and located in the trendy LoDo neighborhood of Denver, Inspirato is a leading luxury hospitality company that provides its 14,000+ members access to hundreds of curated vacation options, delivered through an innovative club model to ensure the service and certainty that affluent customers demand. Every vacation includes personalized recommendations, expert advance planning and access to on-site concierge services. Each and every day, our mission is to inspire lasting memories and relationships by changing the way family and friends experience the world. Our company culture is based on Integrity, Teamwork, Relationships, People and Innovation. And having a lot of fun together as we build world-class company with strong Colorado roots. If that describes you, we would love to talk.