About The Opportunity
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
The Manager, Marketing (CRM) will be responsible for CRM campaign strategy development and optimization for new verticals including convenience, virtual restaurants, and other emerging verticals and partnerships, as well as diner/shopper retention. They’ll own monitoring, reporting, and optimization for campaign programming, including any triggered campaigns and cross-departmental ad hoc initiatives. The Manager will also be responsible for providing actionable insights and recommendations to achieve business KPIs (e.g. orders, repeat rate), as well as channel engagement goals (CTR, sessions). This individual will also support the development of dynamic campaigns and should have experience working with CRM Operations, Product, Engineering, Data Science, and other technical teams.
Demonstration of leadership is expected and should include examples of cross-functional leadership and the ability to push programs forward. Leadership experience should also include experience managing and coaching others. This role will be an individual contributor role starting out, but may expand/grow as our verticals business grows.
The Impact You Will Make
- Design/manage campaign strategy and targeting for email / push / SMS / in-app messaging for recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Lead projects and creative brief processes.
- Support/collaborate with director and team to translate strategic vision into tactical campaign ideas and solutions.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (i.e. Brand, Convenience Growth, Paid Media, Product) to support/deliver best practices and campaign strategy recommendations to support key initiatives.
- Own development of content calendar and key CRM messaging points for convenience and new verticals.
- Manage and interpret weekly reporting for all CRM channels, including engagement metrics and business impact monitoring, elevating recommendations for next actions/strategies based on key results/insights.
- Help set CRM and In-app messaging roadmap and priorities, ensuring that campaigns are executed flawlessly and that milestones are met on time
What You Bring To The Table
- 6-8 years of CRM Marketing experience, including email, push, SMS, and in-app messaging
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Hands-on experience with ESP or Marketing Engagement Platform (i.e. Braze, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, Iterable, ExactTarget, Adobe Campaign)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to clearly communicate complex information to less technical audiences
- Self-starter with a “roll-up your sleeves and dive-in” attitude
- Ability to solve complex problems and issues leveraging past learnings, while applying new perspective
- Comfortable working in Tableau and Google Analytics
- Ability to understand how CRM impacts overall business goals and KPIs
- Exceptional communication, presentation, organization, teamwork and follow-up skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while still ensuring all timelines and key milestone are met
- Experience working cross functionally with Brand, Data Science, Analytics, and Product teams
Got these? Even better!
- CSS skills
- SQL skills
- Marketing experience in convenience or grocery verticals
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO . Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated, and must be able to show proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination, and booster if eligible, prior to starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: “2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine.” Those eligible to receive the booster must receive the booster to be considered fully vaccinated, and those not yet eligible will be required to obtain the booster once eligible (6 months post last dose).
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]