WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
The CRM & Email Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the strategy and execution of all emails related to CNN+. A key area of focus will be developing editorial and automated series as well as overseeing email promotional strategy with the goal to convert prospects to CNN+ trialists. They will collaborate with creative designers on development, build segmentation, launch all deployments and automations, and analyze performance to continually optimize the email program.
The ideal candidate will be highly data driven, have an eye for creative strategy, and be able to participate in strategic plans while demonstrating successful hands-on execution and expertise of the email platform.
- Develop strategy, build, and execute against plans for lifecycle, editorial, and personalized/behavioral automated email campaigns.
- Manage the email program and promotions testing roadmap, proactively identifying testing opportunities, building, and actioning against testing plans.
- Collaborate with creative designers and coders for development of creative assets, shepherding creative through approvals process and meeting production timelines.
- Act as marketing automation lead on launch of numerous lifecycle and behavioral series, providing direction on requirements, preferred set up within ESP.
- Responsible for end-to-end email production process for CRM team, including campaign set up, email QA, list building, deployment, and reporting. This may include building audience segments within the Customer Data Platform (CDP) of record, mParticle.
- Become subject matter expert on existing audience segments and data available for segmentation within the Customer Data Platform.
- Develop the email promotional calendar and testing roadmap, proactively optimizing acquisition and winback offers by conversion rates and measuring retention performance
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in email marketing and CRM for a DTC subscription service, preferably in SVOD entertainment
- At least 2-3 years of experience building sophisticated segmentation for automated campaigns, preferably from a CDP directly (Direct experience with Braze and/or mParticle is a strong asset)
- Experience managing email creative development and production processes
- Strong hands-on email marketing and digital marketing operations experience
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities and projects
- Experience in working with site analytics tools
- Comfortable manipulating large data sets and strong track record of generating and actioning on derived insights
- Experience managing a direct report
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.