The Walt Disney Company launched Disney+, a Disney-branded streaming service, in 2019 featuring an incomparable collection of content from its brands and franchises recognized and respected all over the world. The Disney+ service serves as the exclusive home for viewing original movies, series, short-form, and more, along with a vibrant catalogue that spans classic Disney Animation to the most recent movie releases. We’re looking for talented leaders with an entrepreneurial spirit, who will thrive upon the legacy of our company yet embrace unconventional thinking and experimentation. Being part of a driven and enthusiastic team on a growing product, you will get to make a direct material impact on both the future of Disney+ and STAR+.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, results-driven marketing professional to join the Global Lifecycle Marketing team. Global Lifecycle is a cross-functional organization focused on driving engagement and retention for Disney+, ESPN+, and STAR+. This role will partner closely with product marketing operations and international marketing teams in EMEA, APAC, and LATAM to help develop, scale, and optimize our Disney+ global lifecycle journeys. The ideal candidate will possess a T-shaped skill set across product marketing, analytics, and design.
- Help define, gather, and organize requirements for developing automated lifecycle journey messaging across various subscriber life stages
- Collaborate with international marketing leads to prioritize, adapt, and scale messaging across new and existing countries
- Develop a framework for regular testing and optimization to ensure communications across email, push, and other channels are positively impacting KPIs
- Act as an internal champion to evolve lifecycle programs to limit Disney communications to only what is effective and useful
- Communicate wins and learnings across the organization. Message effectively with executives and external partners with quantifiable results
- Project manage across analytics, product, legal, marketing, and partners to meet tight timelines while ensuring concise and accurate messaging to subscribers
- 3+ years of lifecycle marketing, product marketing, or operations experience
- Track record of creating campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement
- Prior experience working with CRM/marketing automation tools and across email, push, and/or in-app messaging. Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Braze a plus
- Deep analytical and data acumen - proficiency with Excel, reporting, basic SQL
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Global and/or localization experience a strong plus
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.