Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we’re big on building connections - both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
When you feel connected to our mission, values and the work you do, you’re driven to perform your best every day. When you feel connected to people you work with, you’re able to build meaningful relationships that last. Together, we share the ultimate goal of delivering better health outcomes for everyone.
The world has changed, and so has the way we work. We believe you can work where you work best (whether it’s in the office all the time, a few days a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected to our mission, values, purpose, and each other. League is headquartered in Toronto with a second office in Chicago and we believe in empowering Leaguers to work their way—anywhere that works for them in Canada and the US.
All Leaguers have League life moments – moments in our careers that connect us to League’s mission and values, to each other and to our amazing work – every day.
Will your first League life moment be meeting our team? We can’t wait to meet you.
Reporting to the Manager, Member Marketing, the Lifecycle Marketing Specialist will play an integral role on the Member Marketing team to drive engagement and value for users.
You will own the development of targeted and relevant automated campaigns to take new users and create loyal, long lasting customers, and will help cement the app as the digital front door to health for consumers.
In This Role, You Will
- Utilize Salesforce Marketing Cloud to ideate and execute omni-channel campaigns, including but not limited to, email campaigns, push notifications, and automated marketing journeys
- Support campaign optimization through A/B testing and experimentation
- Test and iterate on ideas to drive app adoption and engagement—utilizing your mindset for constant improvement and optimization (this is critical!)
- Report on campaign performance including open rates, click-throughs, unsubscribes, and conversion and derive insights and learnings—every metric tells a story, and it will be your responsibility to pull and share the insights that will drive campaign improvements
- Project manage campaigns and communicate with external stakeholders for reviews and approvals—guide the creative, copy, and development teams to produce designs that share a cohesive and logical brand story
- Work closely with our Salesforce team to communicate automation requirements and troubleshoot automation issues in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Partner with Product teams to translate product updates and launches and turn them into meaningful consumer-focused marketing campaigns that drive feature adoption and adherence
- Ensure compliance and best practices with CASL, CAN-SPAM and GDPR legislations, as well as customer data and privacy policies
- Interpret customer data to identify triggers to apply to engagement and lifecycle segments to drive the right behaviours; leverage segmentation approaches and personas to personalize communications and campaigns
- 2+ years of Marketing experience
- Previous experience with Email Marketing / CRM (ideally, Salesforce Marketing Cloud. SQL experience is a bonus!). You know how to pull together a campaign from ideation through to building, testing and deploying.
- Strong understanding of the user lifecycle and how to drive meaningful and engaging user experiences via marketing automation; you know how to segment audiences to ensure messaging and communications are relevant
- Strong analytical skills and a high comfort level working with data (experience building reporting in Looker is a bonus!)
- Experience planning, executing and analyzing dynamic marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with competing deadlines
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasker who can balance it all in a fast-paced, feedback-driven environment
- Basic web-development experience (HTML, CSS and AMPScript)
- Familiar with push notification and SMS strategy and execution
At League, everyone is welcome. Diversity makes us better, and we believe in building diversity across cultural identity, gender, sexual orientation, age and education, thought and experience.
Given the current public health guidance on COVID-19 and to help support office health and safety, at this time, it is our company policy to require all Leaguers to be fully vaccinated to attend our offices in person.