hi. We’re hipages, Australia's largest online tradie marketplace.
hipages provides a better, smarter way to connect tradies and consumers and get the job done well.
Our purpose is to make home improvement effortlessly efficient, creating happier homes. We build technology that solves the frictions of an industry ready for optimisation and are on a mission to bring simplicity, trust and create a seamless experience for our tradies and homeowners.
To date, over three million Australians have changed the way they find, hire and manage trusted tradies to get a job done around their home by using hipages. Our team thrives on bringing simplicity and trust to the tradie/consumer experience.
hipages. Change the way you tradie!
This newly created role is an exciting opportunity and time to join a highly motivated team in a green field internal startup in an established, ASX listed business. Freshly launched SaaS business, Tradiecore, is in its initial stages of growth which will enable Australian trade businesses to achieve success.
As the first Marketing Specialist for the Tradiecore product, you will strategise, design, deliver and drive tradie actions and report back across the customer lifecycle, spanning acquisition, onboarding, engagement, retention, cross-sell, win-back, and saves/churn across our member base.
This is an opportunity to accelerate your career through immersion into a fast-paced, data-driven but collaborative and fun loving marketing and product team. While being a core Marketing team member, you will be embedded in a cross functional product development squad, which includes a Product Manager, Product Designer, Data Analyst & engineers.
- Alongside the Head of Trade Marketing, articulate and drive the strategy for Tradiecore Lifecycle
- Own the end to end tradie lifecycle, map, design and optimise the customer journey, marketing programs, onboarding, analyse and increase customer engagement, drive activity/usage, identify churn risk, and build loyalty and advocacy.
- Design, execute and continually optimise the lifecycle experiment roadmap covering both short-term and long-term campaigns, testing across creative, content, incentives, and cadence.
- Deliver performance reports on lifecycle initiatives weekly, quarterly and annually to provide lifecycle insights and learnings to key stakeholders and drive the Lifecycle annual strategy process.
- Proactively and regularly connect with our tradies to continually deepen understanding of their needs and ensure they maximise the value of our products and services.
- Agitate for data quality. Specifically educating stakeholders on the importance of tradie customer data and how it enables marketing automation, CRM and marketing effectiveness.
- Play an active role in Tradiecore’s integration with the hipages product, sales and service environment.
You are passionate, hungry and have the proactivity to continuously improve, while exploring every opportunity and using every tool in your toolkit to achieve greater outcomes for our customers. You apply lean thinking, continuous improvement, and project management skills to solve business problems, identify efficiencies and embed processes.
You are commercially minded and highly numerate and have strong data and analytical skills. You thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritise, pivot and problem-solve. You are a strong team-player, collaborating strongly but working autonomously where required. You are highly organised with great attention to detail and the ability to manage simultaneous projects and you have the ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- 2-3 years of data driven customer lifecycle management including building strategy, roadmaps, multi-channel initiatives, personalised campaigns, optimisation, and audience segmentation programs.
- Experience in a fast-growth Saas, B2B, subscription based business (highly desirable but not a requirement).
- Proven success using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or deep exposure to any Enterprise Marketing Automation tools (Braze, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Marketo, etc) and Google Analytics, AdWords, along with varied CMS, lead nurturing and landing page software.
- Strong collaborator, solid cross-functional team experience managing and briefing internal and external parties, successfully achieving the desired outcomes.
- Some HTML/CSS preferred. SQL skills (desirable but not required)
- General UI & UX design understanding.
Why join the hipages family?
Our team members really are at the forefront of our business and we empower our team to have a voice, make a difference, help lead the business forward and keep hipages one of the best places to work in Australia. A dedicated high performance team, huge investment in your career development, superior employee benefits and participation within our Employee Share Program are just some of the many reasons to join us, not to mention the free brekkie and the most amazing office in Australia, located in the heart of Sydney CBD!
What you can expect:
At hipages, no two days are the same and our pace is fast! Interesting, meaningful and challenging work within our diverse and inclusive ‘one team’ culture will have you leaping out of bed in the morning. We regularly refer to our company values to guide our behaviours and empower our team to feel free to be themselves so they can unleash their maximum potential. We are down-to-earth people who genuinely work together as a team to "make it happen". This is hipages' DNA.
We also love celebrating - everything! Birthdays, babies, big wins, little wins and anything in between; our company celebration events are legendary! Check out our Instagram #hipagesteam to get the picture.
Does this sound like the place you belong? Welcome home.
hipages. Change the way you career!