Click Therapeutics, Inc. develops and commercializes software as prescription medical treatments for people with unmet medical needs. Through cognitive and neurobehavioral mechanisms, Click’s Digital Therapeutics™ enable change within individuals, and are designed to be used independently or in conjunction with biomedical treatments. The Clickometrics® adaptive data science platform continuously personalizes user experience to optimize engagement and outcomes. Following a groundbreaking clinical trial, Click’s industry-leading smoking cessation program is available nationwide through a wide variety of payers, providers, and employers. Click’s lead prescription program is entering into a multi-center, randomized, controlled, parallel-group, phase III FDA registration trial for the treatment of Major Depressive Disorder in adults. Major pipeline expansion and progression is expected.
About the Role:
This position is part of an expanding Growth Marketing team with the mission to discover, inspire and engage with patients to treat their chronic conditions.
This role requires a high degree of collaboration with other teams to plan and execute against shared goals, delivering seamless experiences across the app, website, and all lifecycle channels. The ideal candidate should have experience building engaging lifecycle programs in results-driven environments that have proven success in improving key metrics, developing aggressive experiment pipelines for continuous innovation, all with a highly empathetic, customer-centric mindset. The person in this role will support B2B and B2C activities.
You will optimize core customer journey touchpoints, particularly email nurture, experienced by prospects daily. This is a great opportunity for a creative, results driven individual to have a major impact on accelerating adoption of Clickotine. An experimentation and customer-centric approach is critical.
We are looking for a proven track record of driving key business metrics, measurable experimentation pipelines, and winning marketing campaigns. There will be a high degree of collaboration with other teams to plan and execute cross-channel projects, particularly around email marketing and coordination. An ideal candidate will have experience not only in the technical aspects of email marketing but also driving email strategy to meet business goals and/or building engaging lifecycle programs in high growth organizations. Experience with other marketing channels (ads, web, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.) is a major plus.
- Own the day-to-day, hands-on execution of all email &amp; in-app lifecycle marketing campaigns (building &amp; sending emails, pulling audience segments, a/b testing &amp; reporting).
- Develop customer segmentation, targeting, and contact strategies to maximize the conversion rate and LTV/CAC.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Design, Product, Engineering, and Strategy to deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys.
- Work with our internal tools team to fully optimize automation technologies, including event tagging and reporting implementation.
- Be the in-house expert in our marketing automation and platform tools in order to engage and convert prospects and customers across the customer journey.
- Ensure high quality and error-free implementation, testing and QA of lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Continuously conduct A/B tests and analyze results to develop insights that improve acquisition, retention, conversion rate, and customer loyalty.
- Develop creative briefs and work with designers and copywriters to create compelling creative that drives results.
- Own post-campaign reporting and share with stakeholders to drive transparency.
- Test and develop strategies for testing new communication channels.
- Support brand, comms, and social initiatives as necessary.
- Partner with business development to identify opportunities with external partners and plan any cross-promotion via owned channels.
- At least 5 years of email marketing or product growth experience in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing programs particularly adoption, cross-sell, and upsell and an understanding of marketing channels like e-mail, advertising, and in-app messaging.
- Organization and efficiency - you can tackle sophisticated marketing projects and own them from start to finish.
- Advanced analytical skills including A/B testing, cohort analysis, and conversion rate optimization.
- Builds clear and concise presentations
- Effective communication with peers and senior leaders
- Strong project management skills
- BA/BS degree
Stock options | Competitive salary with annual review | 401(k) matching | Annual performance-based cash bonus | Comprehensive medical benefits through Aetna | Flexible Spending Accounts | Life insurance and disability benefits | Open vacation policy / unlimited PTO | Generous paid parental leave | Commuter subsidies | Monthly catered lunches | Choice of Apple or PC equipment | Sponsored company events | Free, unlimited office snacks and beverages | Much more…
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Click Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Click Therapeutics also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. In certain circumstances it may be advantageous to Click Therapeutics to support the application(s) for temporary visa classification and/or sponsor applications for permanent residence so that a foreign national colleague can accept or remain in a work assignment in the U. S. For certain classes of temporary visas, the resulting work authorization may be specific to Click Therapeutics and the specific job and/or work site. Click Therapeutics may at its business discretion decide to or refrain from obtaining, maintaining and/or extending the temporary visa status and/or sponsoring a colleague for permanent residency and /or employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified U.S. workers and the colleague's long-term prospects for securing lawful permanent residence, among other reasons. Employment applicants requiring immigration sponsorship must disclose, when initial application for employment is made, whether or not they are legally authorized to work for Click Therapeutics in the U.S. and, if so, whether that authorization permits them to work in the job they seek. In no case should Click Therapeutics support of a colleague's temporary visa application or sponsorship of a colleague for permanent residence be construed to guarantee success of that application or amend or otherwise invalidate the "at-will" employment relationship between the colleague and Click Therapeutics