As Lifecycle Marketing Manager you will be responsible for communications and programs to increase our customers’ retention and engagement across email, SMS, push notifications, and in-app messaging. In this role, you will create and execute engagement strategies that move business metrics for the Canadian market and surprise and delight our Canadian customers. You’ll be responsible for building and shipping marketing campaigns that get our users to activate and repeat. You’ll develop an integrated marketing strategy that builds valuable and long-term relationships with our customers. (This is not a remote position.)
The ideal candidate is well-versed in thoughtful customer engagement approaches, has microscopic attention to detail with a love of numbers and data, and a keen eye for creative execution. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an eager marketer to dig in and drive real impact from day one.
- Be responsible for creating engagement campaigns for the Canadian customer lifecycle, including automation and ad hoc communications.
- Improve onboarding, activation, and retention of our users through engagement channels, including email, in-app/push, and content marketing.
- Manage end-to-end development and execution of email campaigns. Includes driving the creative review process, collaborating with designers and copywriters, identifying target audience segments and capturing feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Partner closely with the Operations, Analytics, Product, and Marketing teams to accelerate growth and impact
- Set up and monitor complex journeys, triggers and automation with static and dynamic content
- Create detailed customer journey flows with actionable trigger points to drive conversion and engagement
- Create and oversee the seasonal calendar for engagement marketing campaigns
- You have 4+ years of experience in customer marketing, customer communications, or customer engagement.
- You have very strong analytical skills and a data-focused mentality. We love to use Looker, Google Sheets, Salesforce etc. to help us tell the story of our program performance.
- You have strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- You have a record of business results through testing and deploying marketing campaigns across channels.
- You have familiarity with CRM technology, including ESPs, segmentation tools, and complex data structures and systems.
- You have experience with HTML/CSS and how templates are loaded and coded into a marketing automation tool.
- You are extremely organized, dependable, self-motivated & have a strong ability to multi-task
- You have a deep understanding of the Canadian market.
- You are fluent in French (not necessary but preferred!)
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $500M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!