At Truepill, we are building the future of healthcare. Through our digital health platform, we empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences. With nearly five million prescriptions shipped, we’ve been included on Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startup” list and are proud to work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations. We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow.
None of this is possible without the right team driving us forward. We are committed to creating an environment focused on racial and gender equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect. We believe that when our teams feel supported and inspired, they turn that creativity into innovation. The type of innovation that benefits all of our people, our partners and our patients.
We encourage our team members to expand their horizons and bring their passion and curiosity to work, every day. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
Lifecycle Marketing Manager
We are seeking a Lifecycle Marketing Manager who loves diving into the user journey of products and carefully planning/executing different email, SMS, and ad campaigns to move people through the journey as efficiently as possible and offer a great user experience. You’ll be working directly on Truepill’s brand and across multiple brands impacting the bottom line by improving on existing marketing campaigns and developing new ones. This position reports to the Senior Growth Marketing Manager (DTC).
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Drive strategy and execute our lifecycle marketing efforts
- Build a roadmap for conversion rate optimization across all channels, including websites, email, SMS, and landing pages
- Develop email/SMS/landing page KPIs for Truepill, Truepill brands, and partners working towards broader growth targets
- Work alongside content marketers and designers to create marketing campaigns that delight customers and grow our business
- Develop and execute Truepill’s, Truepill brands, and partner email marketing calendar, including concepting campaigns, building emails, segmenting audience lists, deploying campaigns, and reporting results
- Setting up effective promotional, transactional, lifecycle, and triggered campaigns that drive growth, retention, and win back
- Manage the workflow processes, procedures, guidelines, requirements, and testing plan for channels, new campaigns, and lifecycle flows
- Work with marketing analyst to define any new requirements to ensure the right attributes and data are available for relevant, personalized, and real-time campaigns
We're Looking For Someone With:
- 4+ years of experience in Lifecycle/CRM marketing at a fast-growing company
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and proactively problem-solve across teams and tools
- The ability to digest large data sets, communicate critical insights, and ask the right questions
- A curious mind and ability to hit the ground running
- Experienced in a variety of marketing and data tech tools: email/CRM/SMS (e.g., Braze, MailChimp, Customer.io, Pardot, Sendgrid, etc.), and with content/social tools (e.g., Highya, Yotpo, Yelp, and blog platforms)
- Experience with analytical tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Excel, SQL, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with landing page builders (e.g. Unbounce)
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.