Sundae’s mission is to help homeowners get the best outcome when it’s time to sell a house that needs some love. For too long, the process for selling outdated and damaged houses has been terrible for sellers. Local property investors capitalize on homeowner distress to purchase houses cheap and resell them for huge profits.
Sundae is putting more of those profits back in the hands of the homeowner. We’ve developed a model to predict when sellers will need our help, and a best-in-class sales and marketing team to reach them and a trusted brand that allows us to grow even faster through word of mouth and referrals. With scale and efficiency we’re able to redistribute economic value to sellers in the form of the most competitive price so that Sundae can become the largest buyer of homes that need love in the United States.
We are a Tier 1 Venture Capital backed company with product-market fit, scaling revenue, and a massive addressable market opportunity. Our team is composed of seasoned leaders from real estate and marketplace businesses and with significant high-growth company experience (Airbnb, Dropbox, Chime, LendingHome).
Joining Sundae means being part of the team that’s bringing compassion and transparency to the business of helping homeowners sell in their time of need. If you’re driven by making a positive impact in people’s lives and want to support our mission, we’d love to hear from you.
About The Job
We're looking for a self-starter, strategic, analytical, and detail-oriented team player to join the Lifecycle Marketing team and help grow our lifecycle marketing program. As the Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you'll map out customer journeys for our different audiences, analyze the largest drop off points in the funnel, consult with the sales team on customer feedback and potential tactics, build a lifecycle strategy around it, and bring the strategy to life with timely and flawless execution. You'll work closely with the customer solutions, product marketing, product, design, content, sales, and analytics teams to continuously improve our lifecycle marketing program. This is an individual contributor role with the potential to build a team of junior email marketers. This role reports to the Director of Lifecycle & Product Marketing.
- Develop and lead the lifecycle strategy and execution for Sundae’s key audience segments by analyzing qualitative and quantitative data and applying your knowledge of the customer journey and marketing funnel stages
- Create multi-month/quarter roadmaps for lifecycle initiatives and get stakeholder buy-in on those initiatives.
- Think beyond email marketing and look at the customer lifecycle holistically including other channels to reach customers such as SMS, outbound calls, direct mail, and more!
- Work cross-functionally with inside and outside sales to understand to get qualitative insights that help inform marketing strategy
- Partner with analytics to establish and improve reporting, attribution, and tracking for all the lifecycle marketing programs.
- Lead the email strategy, messaging, and campaigns with any external partners we work with to drive traffic to Sundae
- Continuously test and iterate campaign ideas that improve conversion rates and customer value by delivering the right message to the right person at the right time
- Develop a pipeline of campaigns and experiments to ensure we're always providing the best experience and improving performance throughout the customer journey.
- Work closely with our internal creative and content teams to produce, schedule, and deploy best-in-class email campaigns.
- Leverage and build email best practices to create a best-in-class email program.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of lifecycle/email marketing experience that includes a combination of strategizing and executing lifecycle campaigns
- Experience building data-driven lifecycle marketing strategies and bringing them to life.
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders for input & buy-in.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and write the email copy and build campaigns
- Hands-on experience with leading ESPs such as Marketo or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience coding, testing, and deploying email campaigns and the ability to edit existing templates in partnership with email developers. Knowledge of basic HTML/CSS is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL or analyzing data sets in excel is a big plus
- Knowledge of SMS marketing is a big plus
- Experience in real estate and/or marketplace is a big plus
- Experience working with the field/sales team is a plus
- Knowledge of email best practices, including subject lines, messaging, creative, segmentation, and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam law
- Track record of executing and driving projects with attention to detail in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter who can work independently and proactively
Compensation & Benefits
- Opportunity to revolutionize the real-estate industry with a mission to help those in need
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals in a highly collaborative culture
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive cash salary
- Stock option package
- Extremely competitive health benefits - 100% medical, dental, vision coverage
- Retirement benefits including pre- and post- tax options
- Unlimited PTO
- Work Remotely with home office allowance and cell and internet stipend
We here at Sundae strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Sundae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.