IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by 12 million students worldwide, is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to create and optimize email marketing programs for Rosetta Stone’s consumer division. Rosetta Stone is the leading expert in language learning and has helped millions of people around the world build the fluency and confidence they need to speak new languages.
You will collaborate with marketing leadership to develop CRM strategies (primarily email, but also push) that will drive trial-to-purchase conversion and create strong engagement among our existing customer base. You will also be hands-on with our email operations, building effective automated programs, providing design direction, and deploying campaigns.
The ideal candidate is creative, analytical, proactive, a strong communicator, organized, and passionate about IXL’s mission to impact education.
What You'll Be Doing
- Own and execute the Rosetta Stone consumer email strategy from end to end, developing programs that support subscriber growth and retention (including but not limited to promotions, onboarding, upsell, and re-engagement)
- Collaborate with graphic designers to develop clean and engaging email designs; work with our content marketing team to develop compelling email copy
- Continuously improve our email marketing processes, including campaign development, email design, segmentation, personalization, and more
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns and conduct A/B testing to continuously optimize email programs
- Ensure the success of email execution, QA, and deliverability
- Provide email marketing support to Rosetta Stone’s education and enterprise divisions as needed
What We're Looking For
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in email marketing/CRM for consumer products; experience with SaaS or subscription-based services preferred
- Experience with ESPs such as Braze from top to bottom, including building triggered email programs, managing lists, executing email sends, and more
- Strategic thinking: You are able to consider an idea from all angles, ask smart questions, and make thoughtful decisions that align with company needs and values
- You care about the details: You have an eye for design, a good instinct for what email content will resonate with consumers, and triple-check every email before it’s sent
- You have excellent interpersonal skills: You’re a team player, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and have the ability to work cross-functionally
- HTML capabilities are a plus
At IXL, we value diversity in age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, physical and mental ability, political and religious beliefs, and life experience, and we are proud to promote a work environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work. IXL Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.