Are you smart, driven, curious, resourceful, and not afraid to fail, then we want to meet you! Our team of bold, innovative, and creative teammates is what makes us one of the top companies to work for. FreightWaves delivers news and commentary, data, analytics, risk management tools, and actionable market insights to the freight industry. If you are ready to join our team, it is time for you to apply!
We are looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to take our user experience to the next level at FreightWaves.com, the leading news publishing site covering the freight industry. This position plays an important role on the FreightWaves Marketing Team as our team shifts to a performance-based marketing model by leveraging automation tools, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Interaction Studio, Social Studio, and Datorama. We’re looking for someone to create seamless cross-channel campaigns to delight and engage visitors across the FreightWaves audience lifecycle. Using our Salesforce Marketing Automation tech stack, the person in this role uses both campaign strategy and technical execution skills to turn first-time visitors into loyal readers.
What you will be doing:
- Support the FreightWaves user experience by owning the cross-channel user lifecycle strategy.
- Develop user experience campaigns that delight and engage site visitors to create brand loyalty and increase overall readership.
- Use Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Interaction Studio and Datorama to develop data-driven performance marketing campaigns.
- Increase reader engagement KPIs by delivering personalized experiences across online media distribution channels.
- Analyze performance and optimize campaigns to support strategic growth goals and objectives.
What you bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of experience with data-driven marketing, media publishing, digital content distribution, audience segmentation, strategic marketing campaign execution and optimization.
- Proven experience with Salesforce Marketing Automation products, or similar tools, to build cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Ability to write effectively across several marketing channels including organic social, email, and websites.
- Experience with audience development strategy and user experience campaign execution.
- Ability to analyze performance data to continually improve and enhance the user’s experience when interacting within the FreightWaves ecosystem.
- Bias to take action to develop strategic campaigns and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Mix of both technical and strategic marketing automation development experience and skills.
- Organizational skills and discipline to work with multiple internal stakeholders to develop user experience strategy across multiple campaigns.
- Analytical and problem solving mindset to effectively measure and attribute the impact of user experience campaigns to overarching business goals.
- An excellent work environment, flat hierarchies, and short decision paths.
- Competitive salary
- Work from home
- A generous benefits package including 100% employer-paid health, dental, vision and Life insurance, STD, LTD
- Concierge doctor on-call
- Stock options
- 401k with up to 3.5% match
- Training programs and career development opportunities
- Student-loan reimbursement
- Annual life achievement bonus of $2000 for having a baby, buying a house, or getting married (max one per rolling year)
- No set days off Vacation policy (our team takes time off as needed with supervisor approval)
- Gym Membership (or virtual membership while COVID is still a part of our daily lives)
- Audible or Kindle Unlimited subscription
- FreightWaves strives for sustainability. We offset our carbon emissions.
- Discount on Ford vehicles