As a Junior CRM Marketeer, you deliver and optimize customer engagement content to strengthen Rituals’ online presence. You do so by managing, executing, and analyzing the communication touchpoints for our owned digital channels (Email, SMS, direct mailing, and push messaging) across 20+ markets.
As a Junior CRM Marketeer, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Based on customer data, identify, develop and iterate creative solutions to facilitate personal and relevant customer journeys;
- Optimize customer engagement content across 20+ markets and set-up content strategies based on the insights per market;
- Align with other departments to create a top-notch customer experience across all digital touchpoints;
- Integrate My Rituals loyalty program into the customer engagement content and monitor the results for future optimizations;
- Staying on top of digital trends and thinking of ways to incorporate these while always being mindful of the Rituals DNA.
Do you have the following ingredients to be a successful Junior CRM Marketeer in our team?
- You have a higher professional or university level (HBO/WO), preferably in marketing, e-commerce or business studies;
- 1-2 or more years of experience in working in e-Commerce/Retail with focus areas like CRM marketing;
- You are data-driven, analytical and you have a passion for experimentation and innovation;
- Experience with Marketing Cloud would be highly beneficial.
WE ARE RITUALS
“We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 807 stores, 2700 shop-in-shops across 33 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America. Rituals is an omnichannel brand that operates within Retail, Wholesale, E-com and Travel Retail.
Our dream is to bring our philosophy of slowing down to different parts of the world and to create a global lifestyle movement.
In 2020 we had a great milestone, celebrating our 20th birthday. We celebrated this by opening the largest Rituals store in the world, our very first flagship store, House of Rituals. It spans 1700 square meters across 4 floors. Containing new exclusive collections, a restaurant and a mind and body spa.
Over the next 10 years we want to take the brand and company to the next level. This not only means opening more stores, but also involves building an even stronger community around our brand.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
An assessment will be part of the application process. If it’s you we’re looking for, please don’t hesitate and send in your application or get in touch if you have any questions. We’ll be in touch soon.